Whats going around Co "what you smoking"

• Thread starter Hazefeen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazefeen

Hazefeen

Hey everyone just curious whats floating around Colorado.

I just got

blue dream (clone)
chocolope (clone)
strawberry cough (clone)
Grape ape (clone)

blue dream (flower)
Flo (shatter)

Just curious what everyone else is getting around here these are non dispensary sources by the way

DougsNugs

DougsNugs

Right now we're flowering Cannatonic, Tora Bora, Wifi OG, MK Ultra, and Cali O.

Also just grabbed a few more cuts the other day. Been medicating with some Death Star from the last harvest in coco

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

MK Ultra is one I've been meaning to try. I guess subcools chernobyl is flying around here to, People seem to like it might have to get my hands on that to.

DougsNugs

DougsNugs

Would love to get my hands on anything from TGA.. just grabbed a Vortex clone a few days ago, it's vegging out for now.

Our cut of MK Ultra is really short and thick with buds. Resin coming in nicely at week 3

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

I've ran their pandoras box. absolutely loved it. tried dairy queen taste was their high not so much, was dissapointed in it. I have some agent orange seeds. Let me know how that vortex turns out curious about that one as well.

DougsNugs

DougsNugs

Damn man pop those seeds and get a male. Would love to cross the orange with cannatonic

you have any TGA clones?

deep buddy

deep buddy

The stardawg , the HMS, the og x gth , and the industrial plant are the ones I'm most excited about right now. Extrema is serious fire, low yield . The stardawg is one of the better plants I've run. HUGE.

KrokoDealer

KrokoDealer

In flower:

Pre 98 Bubba, Black Bubba, sage n sour

In veg:

Stardawg, Chernobyl, pre 98

I want to find a trippy/speedy sativa, so ill probably order some Ace beans. Not sure if the sage n sour or stardawg will scratch that itch.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Island Sweet Skunk (Federation Circa 2000 genetics)
Red Columbian X Afghani
Taskenti (uzbeki hashplant)
Panama Red X G13
Swazi Red
(Red Columbian X Afghani) X (Island Sweet Skunk X Sweet Pink Grapefruit)
Afghani

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

In flower:

Pre 98 Bubba, Black Bubba, sage n sour

In veg:

Stardawg, Chernobyl, pre 98

I want to find a trippy/speedy sativa, so ill probably order some Ace beans. Not sure if the sage n sour or stardawg will scratch that itch.

Find a Malawi hybrid, that is about as trippy speedy as it gets. Don't get it pure Malawi, way too much branching for indoor from my experience.

cardrack111

cardrack111

af, you are gonna love both those wifi cuts!!! both those cookies are just allright in my opinion, but others like em alot. i'm not gonna kick em out just yet. still trying crack some of your gear in the next couple wks or so..kinda ran outta room but working on getting another spot. have a lot of beans i wanna get to crackin, some hazes and such.

holding:
Hawaiian purple kush
fire alien urkle
super lemon haze
watermelon
cherry slyder
gsc forum
thin mint cookie
the shire
banner#3
purple urkle
golden goat
OG Ltd
pootie tang
skywalker og
ECSD
rez sour d
deathstar
Wifi #3
whitefire- boulder
chem4xOG
casey jones
blue dream
recon
matilda
stubbs
gods gift
wally og
mob boss
green crk
McFly
about to get phantom cookie and my SFV back.

just kicked out SoCal master, ogr whitemaster, gth#5, tang, and some others, cant remember.

smoking:

LA kush(og)
goat
ecsd
rez sour
shire
gsc forum
king Louis og
ghost
white urk
chem4x og
HA og

Last edited:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My freakin goodness, CR. Talk about fire on the mountain, you got it covered. Looking forward to playing with new WiFi phenos, for sure. I hope you like Matilda and Stubbs as much as everybody else who's gotten to try them.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The stardawg , the HMS, the og x gth , and the industrial plant are the ones I'm most excited about right now. Extrema is serious fire, low yield . The stardawg is one of the better plants I've run. HUGE.
I brought that cut of extrema to CO. Never heard it called a low yielder before. It's fire tho. Just flipped that stardawg cut too. Stoked about that.

Lee Galizit

Lee Galizit

Right now we're flowering Cannatonic, Tora Bora, Wifi OG, MK Ultra, and Cali O.

Also just grabbed a few more cuts the other day. Been medicating with some Death Star from the last harvest in coco
What can you tell me about the Mk Ultra I just ordered seeds and want to know if it requires anything special. Thanks

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Man...these list are damn impressive. I can't believe how quickly genetics progress these days.

@Hazefeen- what are you using for organic nut's with you're coco?

Just flipped Tai Chi f2, Sour Martian Haze, 2 DV Kush from seed, Detroit Diesel, Aspen OG, and Garlic Knots bx1. Inbreeding the TCf2, DVK, and GKbx1.

Smoking Black Forest Fire(Alien f4 x (Alien4 x Garlic Breath)....a few different phenos, Alien 4, Sour Cream, and some JTR

Top Bottom