Whats going around Co "what you smoking"

• Thread starter Hazefeen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

MGC, I want to know more about your BFF. PM to avoid jacking thread?

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

Man...these list are damn impressive. I can't believe how quickly genetics progress these days.

@Hazefeen- what are you using for organic nut's with you're coco?

Just flipped Tai Chi f2, Sour Martian Haze, 2 DV Kush from seed, Detroit Diesel, Aspen OG, and Garlic Knots bx1. Inbreeding the TCf2, DVK, and GKbx1.

Smoking Black Forest Fire(Alien f4 x (Alien4 x Garlic Breath)....a few different phenos, Alien 4, Sour Cream, and some JTR

Right now nectar for the gods line. Working really well not omnri listed but organic from what i know

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

I used to use amended soil, But switched up to coco with watered down poop. I like growing much better having complete control, If I see deficiencies I add what it needs. If I see burn I back off. I love pushing my babies to the limit. I don't knock synethetics either I've seen BEAUTIFUL grows, I just prefer organic as possible while still pushing my babies....Did I mention I love coco? Lol

Peace green peeps!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I'm using an amended coco/soil mix, with a few synthetic nuts, like Boost which I use only once on the flip, PK13/14 once week 7, and Bud Candy once a week for 6 weeks. Other than those, I use Age Old, Sea Green, and molasses. I've had yellowing when using Sea Green during bud so this round I only used it for veg......with very good results. Don't think Age Old is really organic but small doses work well with this set up. POOP smells up my house when making teas, so I decided against them until the temps warm up and I can make that shit, no pun intended, in the garage.

draco

draco

well... we have been smoking mns mango haze, conneseur sssdh, rez 4sd, rez chem/sfv, and some sssdh nug run shatter.

we mix 4sd, kief and shatter and call it a superbowl yo...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Smokin' some killer Romulan today.. Great job on this, Dispo!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Smokin' some killer Romulan today.. Great job on this, Dispo!!
View attachment 382656
Hey tried to PM. What shop has this cut? If those nugs are super dense, I know where that cut came from. Killer yield, because those buds were so heavy. No paclobutryzol (sp?) or "bud-hardener" required. Kinda miss that hooker.

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

Will be bringing some old afghan to the area soon. Just waiting for guy at work to get a cut from his father in laws mother plant that is 45 years old. I guess seeds were picked when he was in afghanistan in the late 60's. then he kept the mother plant all these years. I'm hoping its aghani black but most likely not. But still I love finding access to such old landrace :D

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Picked up a couple tasters .....and they're tasty!

Sweet Tooth x Sour D...fire. Grown by Dispo. This cut comes from Natural Therapy. One small volcano hit and I'm medicated.

Freight Train f2(Trainwreck x White Widow), grown by Dispo, bred by......fuck I can't remember his name.....damn ST x SD!! Really sweet smelling more like a Traiwreck and rock hard, medium sized nugs.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Picked up a couple tasters .....and they're tasty!

Sweet Tooth x Sour D...fire. Grown by Dispo. This cut comes from Natural Therapy. One small volcano hit and I'm medicated.
View attachment 386734

Freight Train f2(Trainwreck x White Widow), grown by Dispo, bred by......fuck I can't remember his name.....damn ST x SD!! Really sweet smelling more like a Traiwreck and rock hard, medium sized nugs.
View attachment 386735
WalterWhiteFire did the freight trains f2 gen. That sour4 looks on point!

Last edited:
NeWcS

NeWcS

just grabbed a Vortex clone...

I have a cut of this. Metro Denver area? Probably same cut. If its the tga/sc it says it takes only 50+3 days to flower. Any idea of this cut holds true to that? Just put one in flower today so I might know before you. peace...

NeWcS

NeWcS

Oh yeah. To keep in tune with the thread. Im smoking some snowLAnd and some sour blueberry. Got some grumpy monkey drying.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Freight Train is hazeman gear.

E32 x (The White x aloha white widow)

Dispos got it looking proper!

This Rom cut isn't super dense. We call it Korean stick bud cuz it's actually the mother of romulan. Dude stole KSB from sacred seeds collective, took it to BC, bred it with white rhino, then released it as Romulan.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@WalterWhiteFire - Did you make the f2s? It reminds me of the Delahaze in so many ways. I love the flavor of the KSB....so classic.....never gets old to me..

Me smokin some....

Hemperor #5

SD x ST #2

Sour Power

Sour Cream, MGC's cut

Latest posts

Top Bottom