Whats going around Co "what you smoking"

• Thread starter Hazefeen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yeah, I made the F2 dispo grows. I thought I gave you a bunch of them. Gonna look thru another group of those and make F3's this summer.

KSB for life, what a classy, Timeless, cut. I've got KSB x (KSB x Romulan IBL) in the works this summer too.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yeah, I made the F2 dispo grows. I thought I gave you a bunch of them. Gonna look thru another group of those and make F3's this summer.

KSB for life, what a classy, Timeless, cut. I've got KSB x (KSB x Romulan IBL) in the works this summer too.

I have a nice little pile of those f2s....yes I do. Holy shit bro.....what a back cross. Be careful with the KSBbx....that smell will attract all kinds of insects......and people. Super stank! Good to see you working with the KSB. So many good things will come from her.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the KSB project. Have been since I first smoked it a year and a half ago.

Sampled your DVC that bsh grew. Fucking a! Where does that Durbany/trainwreck undertone come from, you reckon? It's a winner for sure, nice job on that one.

turbo14

turbo14

Flaves and Flowers:

Flodica
Cherry Pie
Pure Kush
Katsu Bubba Kush
Socal Master Kush
Brain OG
Ghost OG
Emerald OG
Deadhead OG
Rugburn OG
Scott's OG
Ghost Train Haze
Purple Urkle
Jacky White
Chemmy Jones

In seed form finding phenos:

Holy Grail Kush
Bubba 76
G13 x Blueberry Headband
Afghan Kush

turbo

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the KSB project. Have been since I first smoked it a year and a half ago.

Sampled your DVC that bsh grew. Fucking a! Where does that Durbany/trainwreck undertone come from, you reckon? It's a winner for sure, nice job on that one.

DVC is (DVK x Cheese). That flavor makes no sense to me. The Trainwreck undertone........it's crazy. My DVKs smell nothing like her and nor did the Cheese. When I grew the batch of DVC, this pheno had more Cheese traits compared to the other 4 which grew more like the DVKs I have growing this round.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Picked these up from Dispo. They all kick ass...

My very special DV Cheese clone only.

Fuckin tasty Timewreck #1:

Chemdog #4, the real deal.... this flavor never get old.

If you live in Co Springs, these are available at the Treehouse

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Homegrown.
I just mix up all my shake, blast it, then vape it.
Patients like the nugs more than me.
Of course once you start smoking weed out of the crack bong looking thingy...
You care less about a pretty nug and look at that pile of shake a little differently.

Top Bottom