What's going on here? Definitely not a fungus

• Thread starter HazeLover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HazeLover

HazeLover

Any idea what's going on? Organic supersoil with GO nutrients. Strawberry cheesecake from seedsman. Normal feeding schedule. 1500w led. 2 Nevilles Haze auto, 2 Amnesia Haze auto, 1 lemon auto, and the s.cheesecake. It is the only one I am having the issue with. Week 2 of flower. That is the worst leaf but there are others scattered throughout

Whats going on here definitely not a fungus
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Any idea what's going on? Organic supersoil with GO nutrients. Strawberry cheesecake from seedsman. Normal feeding schedule. 1500w led. 2 Nevilles Haze auto, 2 Amnesia Haze auto, 1 lemon auto, and the s.cheesecake. It is the only one I am having the issue with. Week 2 of flower. That is the worst leaf but there are others scattered throughout

What is soil PH? I grew same S. Cheesecake and was a bit picky around the same time.

Last edited:
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Ph level and possibly humidity as well. Do you foliar feed? Only reason I ask is had a run in with bugs and sprayed and thats kinda the result off a few plants leaves like sunburns with a calcium deficiency is kinda what it boiled down to in my case

HazeLover

HazeLover

What is soil PH? I grew same S. Cheesecake and was a bit picky around the same time.

I have 3 soil probes that read right around 7, thats what makes me think its a micro deficiency. At 7 npk should be fine. I would like it lower but every time I go organic thats where it ends up

HazeLover

HazeLover

Ph level and possibly humidity as well. Do you foliar feed? Only reason I ask is had a run in with bugs and sprayed and thats kinda the result off a few plants leaves like sunburns with a calcium deficiency is kinda what it boiled down to in my case
Humidity could be an issue. Huge spike with lights off. I go from 50 to about 70. No foliar feeding

HazeLover

HazeLover

upper or lower leaves ?
Take a pic from the whole plant.
Seems to be sparse and scattered throughout. If I had to choose I would say it's a little bit more on the lower half of the plant

20201006 180638
20201006 180641
20201006 180647
20201006 180651
20201006 180714
Top Bottom