What's Going On Here On Day 50 (autoflower Grow)

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

Happy Eastern

I Grow an Autoflower Strain in a Single 15l Airpot with Biobizz Light Mix and the Biobizz Nutrients Grow, Bloom and Fish mix. Every Grows i always have problems at Day 40 every time.... Last Grow it was worse than today but now it looks also terrible and i want Help from you Guys :*

I feed the first 3 weeks not more than 1ml Grow to every watering PH is in the perfect range 6.6. After 3 weeks i have added Bloom Nutes first week with 1ml than 2ml and 3ml to Day Day 40 and the plant showing first sign of??? I believe it was Calcium and Mag than heavy Phosphorus i think? I control the runn of pH 6.3 good so what is the problem?

Maybe i feed not enough Grow ore Bloom?

Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 2
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 3
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 4
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 5
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 6
Whats going on here on day 50 autoflower grow 7

Leew421

Leew421

I say mag cause the purple color showing. At day 50 you're coming to the end so it could be a natural progression. What do the buds look like?

Fiete

Fiete

I say mag cause the purple color showing. At day 50 you're coming to the end so it could be a natural progression. What do the buds look like?

It's normal waht happens? Buds how they need to look at when something goes wrong? It's OK to remove sick looking leaves?

Latest posts

Top Bottom