About 2 weeks old
Light on temp is 78-80
Light off temp ranges 68-72
Humidity is 35-40%
Root blast added to soil (thinking this may have been a mistake) 2-1-2
While typing this I'm also thinking the soil Maybe to hott for seedlings
Ph of soil ranges from 6.8- 7.2
Another question I have is
If the range needs to be 5.8-6.8 and the soil right now is in the 7 range should I bring the ph water down even more to like 5 before watering?
My tap water is 8.3
Finally what would you do in this situation try and save them or just start over?
The pics are of my two worst ones
Whats going on here
Whats going on here 2

Thanks for reading and responding

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Plain water for 1st 2 weeks for seedlings in soil. I think the worst one is not worth saving. But I think you solved your own problem.

Best of luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks Shroom King I kinda of figure that but wanted to get others opinions 3rd grow=epic fail!! Lol live and learn learn and grow
Happy farming! =)
To fail is to learn and grow.
I'm on a steep learning curve right now myself as I switch to hydro.

Just today I have some sort of failure that pumped all 5 gallons of nutes in my resivoir into my plant.........still scratching my head on this one.

Doh!

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Sorry to hear that man. Wish I could help but hydro seems very very far off for me and I have no knowledge on it. But you will get it!
Have to say I absolutely love smoking/eating my own buds so time to break out the most sticky icky bids I got and get new beans since I had a hermie last time so beans are a plenty
Best of luck to you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The pH of the soil is way off. Yes to using lower pH water to help drive down the "soil" pH, but I will also say that the soil you're using is what I use for mulch, it's that non-decomposed. I suggest getting a bit better quality soil if at all possible. I'm with ShroomKing re: feeding in soil at this early age, too.

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Yes I see the error that happened. The Aka "Root Blast" is little pellets to add to the soil. I actually took a few pellets and added them to the seed holes. Maybe that was some kind of factor in the situation. And maybe the water I was giving them wasn't phed low enough. I think the lowest amount was phed at 5.8. Probably a little of both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom