What's going on. Weird plant growth.

• Thread starter BeardedGuyGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

3x3 tent, 315w cmh, flora series micro and bloom at 6/9ml/g. Strain is gorillia breath. They are in 5gallon pots. Rh% is 50 room temp is 27 during the day and 22 during the night...some nights may be a little cooler. pH is 5.9 going in and 5.9 going out....ppm is 700

I've got weird twisting/growth going on. As well I've got some purple going on in the leaf stems and a little on the stocks.

Whats going on weird plant growth
Whats going on weird plant growth 2
Whats going on weird plant growth 3
Whats going on weird plant growth 4
Whats going on weird plant growth 5
Whats going on weird plant growth 6
chemistry

chemistry

Don't know what the twisting is, I have it on one leaf on a Pure Kush at the moment, had it on other plants, doesn't seem to make any difference to the plant or flowering. Keep doing what your doing, your plants look fine.

Ponky

Ponky

Looks really good. Only thing I would do is some defoliating to prevent issues with fungus in the future. Everything seems ideal.

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

Don't know what the twisting is, I have it on one leaf on a Pure Kush at the moment, had it on other plants, doesn't seem to make any difference to the plant or flowering. Keep doing what your doing, your plants look fine.
Sounds good. Ill just let them do them lol.

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

Do
Looks really good. Only thing I would do is some defoliating to prevent issues with fungus in the future. Everything seems idea

Looks really good. Only thing I would do is some defoliating to prevent issues with fungus in the future. Everything seems ideal.
I have done a little defoliation just before flower last week...I usually do it another week or so after flower starts and a bunch during. Only a little at a time to prevent much shock. Thanks for the tip though. I agree, looks like it needs it and usually I have it a little more cleaned out but I've been working lots so time is almost non existent lol.

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

It makes me cry to do that to them. I'll do it a little more once she recovers.

IMG 20210718 135731839

Latest posts

Top Bottom