whats happening here

• Thread starter Doodaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doodaa

Doodaa

Strain purple wreck, promix gh nutes.this has been happening to me each time I go from veg to flower.was nice lush green when put in room 1 week agoroom has 6 k light.outside air

Whats happening here
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

they look HUNGRY bro, is it possible you have a ph issue causing some kind of lockout?

peace, bozo

Doodaa

Doodaa

She is due for a feeding.feeding 400-500 ppm every 3 waters.had plants burn last grow so I cut back on nutes Ph 5.9+6

Doodaa

Doodaa

Runoff came back 5.8 but ppms were way high in runoff that's when I went to less nutes.here's a pic of what girls look like before going into veg

20140214 213302
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

yeah, i'm not an expert man and i've never actually used promix but if i remember right it's peat based and i know that ph can be an issue with peat, ...and ph can exhibit kinda like this.

i have to say though that 400 - 500 ppm in flower is very light feeding, especially if the promix is indeed peat based and unamended, ...i myself grow in coco hempy buckets and coco is also quazi inert so i water and feed daily, no water water feed, just feed feed feed, lol, and i feed at about 600 - 700 ppm.

if this is a recurring problem then it won't hurt to try feeding at every watering or every other watering, for at least one plant, just to see if it is indeed just hungry or if you have an actual issue.

peace, bozo

Tnelz

Tnelz

Agree with bozo. Go up another hundred ppms and I'd be shooting for 6. A ph of six was my a week spot in promix hp. Also the spot Seamaiden would shoot for and that's all I need to hear. Lol. Good luck bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I just re read the thread. U 100% need to be feeding more bro. In promix I fed three times and watered once. In that water water I always add neptune's harvest seaweed. Promix has almost no nutrients in it. I'm sure u know that already. Good luck.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im no expert, But
I dont think their is a problem at all.
The plant looked great before flower..
Its just stretching and growing fast so the new leaves are coming out faster than they can turn green :)
as a mater of fact I just asked about this a while back when my plants were doing it
Wiwfi26

monkeymun

monkeymun

How long have they looked like that for? They do look hungry, but then again all the older growth looks fine. Do the pale leaves darken once fully grown?

Tnelz

Tnelz

How long have they looked like that for? They do look hungry, but then again all the older growth looks fine. Do the pale leaves darken once fully grown?
Suppose I should have asked this as well. Still though two waters one feed at 400to 500 ppm in an inert medium with a plant in bloom just seems a little lite!

gliders420

gliders420

After that more food might be good, a lot happens during transition to bloom and considering what others are saying that might help but I haven't a real clue man!

Doodaa

Doodaa

thx guy's..I'm not sure if I'm being overly cautious or not..it is just the new growth that is like that,hoping it's just from transition

chikken

chikken

I ran pro-mix for years ph 6.3 - 6.8 is what i ran. closer to 6.5 - 6.7 for veg and down close to 6.3 for flower.

I'm running purple wreck right now. I'm feeding 5-700 ppm per watering/feed and they look fucking great. you are starving them for one thing. bump the feed up and raise the ph to 6.3 and they'll be fine.

Doodaa

Doodaa

Ph might be my issue as I've been 5.7 to 6 no higher.I've been trying everything but raising Ph.I have one more grow of PW then trying something new.lol

Top Bottom