whats happening here

• Thread starter Doodaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Ph might be my issue as I've been 5.7 to 6 no higher.I've been trying everything but raising Ph.I have one more grow of PW then trying something new.lol
These gentlemen know the stuff bro. Follow the yellow brick road!

Delerium

Delerium

Ph might be my issue as I've been 5.7 to 6 no higher.I've been trying everything but raising Ph.I have one more grow of PW then trying something new.lol
I think you'd see leaf twisting with PH.
Raise the ppms like a few ppl suggested. Otherwise your plants look good, the new growth will always be lighter in color.

Stems look purple too... Start with ph?
What's your ppm?
Had to re-read this thread too.
Def need Cal. Start 5ml per gallon, these are pretty late so I'd start at this point with 10ml per g. It is going to raise your ppms, I wouldn't sweat it though.
I personally feed every time in promix. Water water feed too me is a bit light. Try feed feed water.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I ran pro-mix for years ph 6.3 - 6.8 is what i ran. closer to 6.5 - 6.7 for veg and down close to 6.3 for flower.

I'm running purple wreck right now. I'm feeding 5-700 ppm per watering/feed and they look fucking great. you are starving them for one thing. bump the feed up and raise the ph to 6.3 and they'll be fine.
Hey chicken. I just did a run with promix hp. Found 6.0 to be real effective. However u think that's low? Wish I had found u sooner. I'm using coco now but still have a ton of promix left. Going to start some clones sooner than later in the promix to use it up. Going to follow u if u don't mind and come to u for help should I need any. Going to use ur pH range as well.

Delerium

Delerium

ProMix BX for me @ 5.8-6.2 is my sweet spot.
Shelved ProMix except for moms right now.
I'm doing trial runs in coco and the seedlings are looking real good.
Thing I'm not digging is having to water everyday minimum.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I love coco. Having the best runs ever. But the watering only gets worse! Lol!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

This could also be from transition stress. As indoor growers, we often think that to make a plant flower, we have to go from 18 hours of light to a dramatic 12. This causes a stressful scenario which produces very light green new growth. Also when growers flip, they often switch their base nutes from veg to flower right away causing an unbalanced nutrition. The first two weeks of 12/12, ur plant is still vegging. When the amount of nitrogen is decreased suddenly, the plant uses mobile nitrogen within itself to compensate for the lack of. This causes discoloration, mainly in older growth.

Ur plant looks healthy, I don't see a pH problem. I feed low ppms as well, but every time I feed it has that same or close to value. Using straight water in between is unnecessary when feeding at 500-600 ppm. Keep an eye out for more symptoms of stress. Ur plants trying to produce preflowers and light green new growth is normal at bud sites. Hope all goes well
Z

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I would be more concerned of the burning u got on that plant in the top corner of ur pic

Doodaa

Doodaa

the burned ones are what I am trying to avoid.I've been struggling but got em thru cycle but have more and don't want a repeat.A buddy of mine grew plants from clones I gave him and he used non ph'd well water and some miricle grow and his plants stayed nice thruout grow,So I was thinking I had to cut back on nutes and raise PH.As of now I don't have a reliable meter so I'm just doing as my buddy did and I think things are going ok fed yesterday with Gh transition mix at 450 ppm and unknown PH and today she still looks happy

Doodaa

Doodaa

I own 2 meters one stays in under current and other one is pen type and to me is not reliable.With my well water when done mixing nutes it is around 6.5 sometimes a little higher I only started ph ing water for soil plants a year or so ago and thinking of it thats about when I started having problems.So now I'm gonna take the ignorance is bliss method with this one plant and see what happens,so far things are looking good a week in.I have had a few different people over to try and help and no one thought of PH being my issue till I came here,it's always you need to feed them and then you overfed them,so I'm thinking had lockout and then to much salt buildup in soil then burn,I just know I want it to be over with

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

So ur asking for opinions to help prevent ur plant newly in flower to not have the same outcome as ur plants in late flower. The accumulation of comments by farmers are saying possible pH problem. Then turns out u do not balance ur pH or even check... but then u argue that its not a pH problem because ur buddy had great success without taking these steps...

So what is it ur trying to achieve here?

Delerium

Delerium

So ur asking for opinions to help prevent ur plant newly in flower to not have the same outcome as ur plants in late flower. The accumulation of comments by farmers are saying possible pH problem. Then turns out u do not balance ur pH or even check... but then u argue that its not a pH problem because ur buddy had great success without taking these steps...

:banghead:

Doodaa

Doodaa

I asked a question and got answers and I followed them Just because I'm not checking PH doesn't mean I don't know what it is.I think my issue was overchecking and not having enough swing for the plants as they now seem to be doing better, as funds permit a decent meter will be purchased and then I will have better grasp on ph values.I appreciate any and all help on here and just because I'm not doing something doesn't mean I don't appreciate or value it.as for now this method seams to be working for me with this genetic and my well water.And might not have thought that was issue till I came here

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Right on man. Wish the best. Wasn't trying to sound antoginistic. Wake n bake brings out this borderline offensive sarcasm..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know a lot of growers say don't, but I've done it with fantastic success and my back thanked me for it--flood & drain that shit.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, drain to waste by flood & drain. So... maybe it should be called flood & drain to waste.

Doodaa

Doodaa

This doesn't look good to me
Ok now I can type on normal computer and not phone,This is a recurring problem for me with this strain,she's a test plant because i need to find out what I'm doing or not doing and belive me all sorts of things have been tried,Plant was fed a transition mix of GH nutes 1/2 strength 4 days ago.Lights are off now I'm going to give a foliar with Nitrozeme and see what that does

Latest posts

Top Bottom