What's happening in your nursery?

• Thread starter Melvan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melvan

Melvan

Hi there. What is your nursery like and what do you have going on in there.

My nursery is built into 2x2x6 foot tall wardrobe. I have 2 separate areas inside. The top shelf I use for cuttings in clone trays and rooted cuttings in their solo cups. Lighted with 2 40w T12s. The top shelf is set on movable pegs so it can be lifted and lowered as the rooted clones grow

Below I have a 2' 4 bulb T5. Down there I keep my mothers and vegging plants for my next grow.

There's another permanent shelf on the very top of the wardrobe where I keep my feeds, equipment, and gardening/trimming tools.

I have a vent cut in the bottom with an exhaust fan pulling in outside air, there's a second fan that pulls the air out a vent in the top. A small desk fan provides air circulation within the cab.

Strains in the nursery right now include Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Skunk OG18, White Widow, Hogsbreath, Indicas XXL, and a Northern Light/White Widow blend.

I'm actually housing my mothers right now in a different location. I plan to add a second T5 and 3rd shelf so I can bring them home.

Now, what's going on in your nursery?

Whats happening in your nursery
pura

pura

I run two secret jardin 240s each 95 x 95 x 79.. One for Veg and one for Flower..I use XXXL magnum 1ks, For veg i run T5 New Waves. Just finished a run two,three weeks ago..taking a small vacation then starting another run with Original Sour D, Larry,Tahoe,Raskals OG, Bubba Kush BX2, Master Kush, OG Kush, Those are what i can remember from seed, theres a couple more im leaving out..Im gonna have several clones as well..some off the top of head include. Chemdog Sour Diesel, White Urkle, and a couple of OG Kush selections...as well im leaving out some..Ill update once everything is settled in.

Melvan

Melvan

I'm planning a b-day gift for myself of some Larry OG, hope it lives up to the hype.

pura

pura

Its a great Indica, You'll enjoy it. Pull out a good movie and enjoy it as long as you can...Happy early birthday bro..!

Top Bottom