Whats Happening to MY Babiesss!!!

• Thread starter alytalawy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alytalawy

I just started growing Vanilla Kush at my home and I noticed this yellowing on only onee leaf what should I doo???
Whats happening to my babiesss
Whats happening to my babiesss

G

GrandDaddyP

also growing VK. they seem to be kinda picky compared to others. how old are yours? this looks like it could be a few things but more details needed...

C

CALIbis

More pictures of the whole plant would do justice. Could be ph, but I don't see leaf curl though. Might of just spilt a srong nute solution on the one leaf when you watered. If it was me id take it off since its bottom foliage.

G

gjohnson6207

Since you mentioned that these are babies, I'm guessing this is not a bottom leaf but a top leaf. If that's true, this could be a light burn. Maybe you can tell us what sort of lights you're using and how close they are to the canopy. And always tell if the leaf you show in the photo is the only one with this problem, or are there others like it, and what part of the plant do these leaves come from.

hiboy

hiboy

Whats ur nute dosage
Hows ur humidity
Are those from clone or seed?
hb

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like a light was touching it there. Just ONE leaf? Really?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

It was under the canopy in the darkest area of the room, right?

The plant is naturally shedding that leaf since it doesn't provide enough energy photosynthetically to matter. My guess, anyway...

Top Bottom