Whats happening to my plants lol

• Thread starter KiwiGrowKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiwiGrowKid

Make it quick for yas, what the hell is going on wuth my plants lol. The center of the leaves appear very light green, almost transparent like, And where this is happening they also seem to appear as if they are wrinkled, bubbly lol, or warped n burnt even in a way. The new set of next leaves look healthy but, the fingers on the leafs are a bit messed up as you can see by the pic lol. Any advice?

Whats happening to my plants lol
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

I am completely new at this but you may have some soil drainage issues if your soil is staying wet long?then you may want to try to add some perlite to your soil mix. Maybe just water a bit at the base of the plant rather then soak all the soil thats about all I can suggest hope it is helpful

OutdoorGod

OutdoorGod

could be mutation, bud. I've had pot seedlings do that and it was a mutation. If the plant continues to grow like that as it reaches vegetative cycle, toss it. You don't want to consume mutated plants.

Last edited:
mancorn

mancorn

Not sure why it happens, but seen it on the first set of true leaves just recently. I was doing a seed up or down test a month ago and saw it on a couple of the seedlings. They did get rained on, so the cup was overly wet and it was kind of cold. Didn't seem to be a problem as they were all jamming along (but didn't keep them around very long as I really didn't want the plants). The roots looked fine.

I would certainly look at your plants under a loupe as aphids (which you'll see with a naked eye), mites, and thrips can make the leaves bubble.

Last edited:
OutdoorGod

OutdoorGod

Not sure why it happens, but seen it on the first set of true leaves just recently. I was doing a seed up or down test a month ago and saw it on a couple of the seedlings. They did get rained on, so the cup was overly wet and it was kind of cold. Didn't seem to be a problem as they were all jamming along (but didn't keep them around very long as I really didn't want the plants). The roots looked fine.

I would certainly look at your plants under a loupe as aphids (which you'll see with a naked eye), mites, and thrips can make the leaves bubble.

View attachment 872785
View attachment 872786
those look healthy.

Reactions: Ina
OutdoorGod

OutdoorGod

from my experience with a plant that grew deformed leaves with spiral curved leafs and odd shaped leafs, it's a mutated plant. so if the poster has those symptoms into veg, you should toss the plant.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

from my experience with a plant that grew deformed leaves with spiral curved leafs and odd shaped leafs, it's a mutated plant. so if the poster has those symptoms into veg, you should toss the plant.

Why? Original Blueberry is a mutant. I believe but have not grown gg4 it has twisted leaves.

Here is a Plushberry from an s-1 seed im growing now. She had trouble and some mutations from the beginning.

Should I throw her in the trash?

A58E2B6B 8860 45F5 AECF BEAF360420F5

I put her in the flower room.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You may not want to grow a mutant but I can see no reason not to smoke them. There are tons of mutations. In fact I am a mutation (twin) if you had a twin seed would you chuck it? Diseased I can see but a mutation may be hyper production of trichomes... Not sure anyone would want to throw that away.

OutdoorGod

OutdoorGod

Why? Original Blueberry is a mutant. I believe but have not grown gg4 it has twisted leaves.

Here is a Plushberry from an s-1 seed im growing now. She had trouble and some mutations from the beginning.

Should I throw her in the trash?

View attachment 872789
I put her in the flower room.
personally, I wouldn't consume mutated plants. Only because it's something I consider to be a flaw. Your plant isn't very severely mutated from the looks of it. I would not grow mutated plants.

K

KiwiGrowKid

Thnks for all the replies. May someone tell me why i should biff a mutated plant? No one else lives near where i do certainly not growers. Polinating other plants wont be a risk. But can mutated plants cause risk to the user or are they just shit and hard to grow?

I put a little bit of Fert(unsure on the type but shit used for grass in dairy farms very potent P,K mix) also a but of UREA for nitrogen. I used very small amounts. But i have noticed my seedlings are rediculous in size i mean look at them seriously? They look alot bigger in person but they are the biggest seedlings iv ever seen tbh.

P90529 143857
P90529 143758
P90529 143749
P90529 143815
K

KiwiGrowKid

They are 4 days old these ones. Transplanted into the black Planterbags yesterday.

Theyv also been on 17/ schedule. I say they biggest iv seen cause they are 4 days old and span wider than a bic lighter. Jus seems to be growing really quickly. Both of these seedlings have the same issues ones not as bad though. Same strain im guessin by thr looks of them

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

daaaam.
murderer! .. j/k
is this a serious question or are you just joking?
its a serious question. you said you wouldnt consume mutants.
why not?
also....
are you saying those plants are mutants?
cause ive popped seeds like that back in the day when i was getting my soil receipe.

Reactions: Ina
OutdoorGod

OutdoorGod

You may not want to grow a mutant but I can see no reason not to smoke them. There are tons of mutations. In fact I am a mutation (twin) if you had a twin seed would you chuck it? Diseased I can see but a mutation may be hyper production of trichomes... Not sure anyone would want to throw that away.
could run into problems down the road if you were to breed the plant. could express traits that make he plant more vulnerable to a range of problems. i mean if your gonna grow clone ad smoke it then why not. but if a plant is very deformed i wouldnt use it.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

could run into problems down the road if you were to breed the plant. could express traits that make he plant more vulnerable to a range of problems. i mean if your gonna grow clone ad smoke it then why not. but if a plant is very deformed i wouldnt use it.
Dude mutantions cause great things. Just because something isn’t perfect doesn’t mean it doesn’t serve the purpose

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

ok..i get it..from a breeder point...but..why not explore and see the evolution? maybe not enough space for you.
the image from the O.P. show me a plant growing way too quick.
soil is too hot

Latest posts

Top Bottom