whats in your jar aka flavor of the week

• Thread starter MASSES 420KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

whats up farmers i dont know about you guys but im always curios as to what every body else is toking in there own lil neck of the woods hopefully we will be able to keep this thread going for a while i will be posting every time i get something new or the same with general descriptions and your personnel lil recomendations about it so obviously i will start this off i got some white widow very earthy tasteing with a lil zing in smell and pooootent and the bubblegum smells like baseball card gum and very heady high thats whats in my jars at the moment in western mass:420::anim_19::smiley_joint:

H

haze89

Hey mass. I just killed my bag of SSH. I have a quarter of blockhead and a quarter of blockhead x la con. All grown 100% organic (under my close supervision) by a close friend who is really gettin' on his game man. I always gravitate towards the hazes but the bh and bh x la are HEAVY hitters. Should be getting cuts of both soon! :]

B

bdawgburner

I have my usuals from my op. 98 Bubba, bdawg, and afgooey. Just grabbed some AK47 from a friend that came from out west and some locally grown "superman" its an ISS cross from what I'm told. I cant remember with what though. The AK blows it out of the water. They had some purple slush and la con too, but I'm not huge on purple strains especially if I've never heard anyone on the boards mention it. The LA con didnt smoke like anything special either. But this is some of the best AK i've had.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Toking on the last buds of SD and i got 1/2 jar left of oj's sssdh and i think my og kush x bubba kush is dry and ready for toking today...........smells like coffee lol

H

haze89

Toking on the last buds of SD and i got 1/2 jar left of oj's sssdh and i think my og kush x bubba kush is dry and ready for toking today...........smells like coffee lol

Damn jah, you always have the best buds man. I've always been jealous of your cheese grows. Sounds like you've moved on to the kush's though, that OGK x Bubba sounds ill. What Bubba was used if you don't mind me asking?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Damn jah, you always have the best buds man. I've always been jealous of your cheese grows. Sounds like you've moved on to the kush's though, that OGK x Bubba sounds ill. What Bubba was used if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers m8:)

The Og k X Bubb kush im smoking right now was grown from sum beans i got of capt Krip at last years 420 cup.
I popped 5 beans and got 2 males and 3 females, female1 smells of coffee beans and is frosty as hell, fem2 leans more towards the og kush and looks like she would of been a keeper, fem3 come out a bit mediocre compared to the other 2 and she smells like cats piss for sum crazy reason but is very crystally and sticky, lets wait and see she might be potent?

Yeah i used to think all this og kush was just American hype until ojd got me hoooked on that kush funk at the thcfarmer smoke out and then i met Marco from Ty at hightimes and he pulled out sum crazy dank kush that got me fucked up and from then on ive been on the kush's and hazes. Uk cheese is potent stuff but i think i smoked it for way too long and got sick of it.

T

The-Bearded-One

Im smoking C99 x Nl right now and its some of the best for sure.

Also have some C99 x WW which is nothing special in taste and have a very hard hitting stoned which makes me too sleepy.
C99 x Sadhu which i growed also is not my taste and have a weak high.

For the special moments i smoke Jack Flask aka Jaggen which is a good alltime weed but im running out of it.

I hope nothing goes wrong with my seeds i ordered on the bay.

I realy want to try some of this Chemdog stuff.
First i will try Uk cheese x chemdog d oder the bubbakush x chemdog d to fill my jar with stinky buds.

regards.

H

haze89

Cheers m8:)

The Og k X Bubb kush im smoking right now was grown from sum beans i got of capt Krip at last years 420 cup.
I popped 5 beans and got 2 males and 3 females, female1 smells of coffee beans and is frosty as hell, fem2 leans more towards the og kush and looks like she would of been a keeper, fem3 come out a bit mediocre compared to the other 2 and she smells like cats piss for sum crazy reason but is very crystally and sticky, lets wait and see she might be potent?

Yeah i used to think all this og kush was just American hype until ojd got me hoooked on that kush funk at the thcfarmer smoke out and then i met Marco from Ty at hightimes and he pulled out sum crazy dank kush that got me fucked up and from then on ive been on the kush's and hazes. Uk cheese is potent stuff but i think i smoked it for way too long and got sick of it.

I know what you mean dude. I used to only grow haze and haze dom crosses. Then I went to stay with some family in cali who were all talking shit on haze the whole time. I told them to TRY to pull the haze from my lungs. They made a huge event of it, each driving about 1-2 hours to various dispensaries. When we all met up in my room that night, I was formally introduced to OG Kush, Pre-98 Bubba, Chemdog 91, and Chemdog #4. Needless to say, I don't remember that night. Ever since then I've been a true believer in the power of legit kush. All this kush talk is makin me wanna hit up my neighbor for some of his Katsu cut.

M

MASSES 420KING

whats up haze my dude lucky bastard ive never had the pleasure of toking the super silver how is it brotha and bearded one ur gonna love anything with Chemdog i mean you could cross the chem with the worst shwaggiest strain and still it would be a winner strain bdawg shit sounds nice brotha and same to you jah i just went an a half oz of the blueberry superskunk ive takin two hits and im already gleekin [over watery mouthat onset of bomb ass high] my buddy gets quantity from canada of this shit and its its bomb diggity western mass gets bomb grass

H

haze89

whats up haze my dude lucky bastard ive never had the pleasure of toking the super silver how is it brotha and bearded one ur gonna love anything with Chemdog i mean you could cross the chem with the worst shwaggiest strain and still it would be a winner strain bdawg shit sounds nice brotha and same to you jah i just went an a half oz of the blueberry superskunk ive takin two hits and im already gleekin [over watery mouthat onset of bomb ass high] my buddy gets quantity from canada of this shit and its its bomb diggity western mass gets bomb grass

Oh dude, I've ran SSH at least 10 times now. It's easily in my top 3 haze's. Super heady, super potent, and if done right you can coax an immense amount of trichs out of her. Great bag appeal, with the kick to back it up man. I highly suggest you get your hands on some beans or a cut if you enjoy a nice sativa or haze.

M

MASSES 420KING

who should i grabem from mns or scumbag arjan or is there a 3rd

D

DazedNconfussed

picked up some Cali Connection Tahoe OG, great stuff...

IMGP2821
IMGP2814
M

MASSES 420KING

mns thanks haze gonna get on that one and dazed that looks like some ill ass nugg thats tahoe og or tahoe og fire now i wish i jumped on the last auction thatll teach me oooo and the blueberry super skunk is some crazy wake n bake weed

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my flava of the week.....socal master kush....hmmmm:animbong:

DSCN0515
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Master Bubba, and some og raskal kush..

H

HEAVY-T

Just finishing off some BCPK I harvested about 4 weeks ago!
http://img696.invalid.com/i/img0500p.jpg/

O

organickat

SSH mango/catpiss
heri
grass knuckles (MSS dom)
og fire x blue moonshine
chocolate thai x blueberry sativa

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Damn that tahoe and socal master kush looks fucking dank man..

im toking on this og kushx bubba kush tonight:bong2:

DSC01913
DSC01921
DSC01923
Top Bottom