NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Recent acquisitions

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
holy shit that's some crazy strains all those tangie and that gsc/tahoe:)
I'm really excited about every strain, so much potential it's insane! @homebrew420 let me cherry pick his Tahoe and FireOG bx1 crosses, and a few Jamaican hybrids. So damn excited!!

Dabominable

Dabominable

Jesus, you guys have fkn seeds galore.
I just popped 1 fem of each of:
*Chocoloco
Island sweet skunk
The doctor
Super sour OG
Critical Mass
Grape OG

think ive got 3 freebie seeds left, so i guess ive got 3 beans in my library of seeds :p

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I would slaughter an entire village to be able to get a pack of 303 and topdawg gear.
Yes the Bio-D is a major score, those are very hard to form by these days. Luckily JJ is a homie so I have pretty good luck getting what I want from him these days. Top Dawg is currently distributing through 5 or 6 IG vendors, you should have no trouble getting his seeds right now.

drewski85

drewski85

Nice. Thanks for the heads up @NaturalTherapy I see you have the starhoe too. I Can't wait to crack them bitches. I Don't know what stardawg cut brew has but it's a beast

dalai farma

dalai farma

Yes the Bio-D is a major score, those are very hard to form by these days. Luckily JJ is a homie so I have pretty good luck getting what I want from him these days. Top Dawg is currently distributing through 5 or 6 IG vendors, you should have no trouble getting his seeds right now.

What's an IG vendor and how do I get in contact w/ them ? Happy holidays

dalai farma

dalai farma

You done the doctor before?iv got an old pack of them and the church from the first release,i know there's been keepers found in the early packs,not tried any lately ,though!76

Haven't ran either of those but I've heard great things about the church.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Golden lion-
Chem berry kix
Cherry picker
Cali king(2)
Tropicoma(3)
OG32(6)
Mendo mookie(5)
Billygoat-
Arcata wreck(e-32 trainwreck x orient express)
BOG-
Sour bubble
Bogbubble
SoCal seed co-
Fireheadband f2(3)
Cannaventure -
dieselfire
JAWS-
Chem soda cookies
Csi-
Burkle 2.0(4)
Cornbread bubba(4)
MPK(4)
Hb420-
Gdp bx1
Stardawg x Tahoe OG
Stardawg x bright cookies
XXX OG x Tahoe OG
Seed junkies-
Animal face(5)
Hifi (4)
Happy b's-
The Hog(f?)
Sensi star(f?)
Sensi star x mako haze
Chocolope x fruity thai
The Hog x mako haze
Op's x's-
Soursnowd x dreambubble
Mountain temple x Dreambubble
Blood orangexdreambubble
Holy sheet. Wanna be friends :ninja:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Nice. Thanks for the heads up @NaturalTherapy I see you have the starhoe too. I Can't wait to crack them bitches. I Don't know what stardawg cut brew has but it's a beast
Not sure if he acquired a local cutting or popped seeds himself, all I know is it's not Corey or Katie or Nag cut, and I know it's the foulest smelling stardawg I've yet seen. My buddy is currently growing it, I walked near his grow tent and it smelled like Chemdog and dog piss. His Tahoe produces very good offspring, for instance Mamboe is one of a couple strains I haven't stopped thinking about since I smoked it three years ago. So glad to finally have seeds!!

drewski85

drewski85

Not sure if he acquired a local cutting or popped seeds himself, all I know is it's not Corey or Katie or Nag cut, and I know it's the foulest smelling stardawg I've yet seen. My buddy is currently growing it, I walked near his grow tent and it smelled like Chemdog and dog piss. His Tahoe produces very good offspring, for instance Mamboe is one of a couple strains I haven't stopped thinking about since I smoked it three years ago. So glad to finally have seeds!!
For sure. I Ran a few of his starry eyed dawgs outside this past season and the one that I would of kept had the most intense lime/citrus smell that was sweet and sour. I Had another pheno that smelled like spices and had a funny flower structure . I Take it that was the bright cookies leaner.

Top Bottom