What's New In World Of Coco Growers?

• Thread starter Solidopc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidopc

Solidopc

Been almost year n half since i got the bang on the door we all dred. Haven't grown since. But still smoke like a chimney! I lost thousands of pounds of equipment to the filth. Along with some exclusive cuts.

Since then, I'm guessing views, and ways of growing in coco must have changed. New products come out. New cuts. I used to have 2 tents. 1 a metre squared, other 1.2m squared. Both 2m height. Had 600watt hps diamond air-cooled hood in larger, and 400watt hps in smaller. Used coco, perlite, a couple of hanfuls of sand. And tricoderma. Used canna a+b, Rhizotonic, PK 13 14 and CX Headmaster. Used an auto-pot watering system. Feed ph'd to 5.7 or 8.

Have things changed much? What do coco growers use now and why? Is coco still the best medium? What are the new dank crosses or seed companies?

I've got space again, and my probation for last time be over in month or two. Was going to start small this time. Just 2-4plants max. Want a 600 but might just get 400 as dont want massive tent. Just a 80 or 90cm square tent with 1.5 to 1.8 height.

Should i still be looking at coco for max yield, best quality buds? Help an pld school head out. Peace! Solid.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's a paper comparing coir to peat that's been going around the boards, and so in response I figured why not see for myself? I picked up a bale of Sunshine peat locally, gonna do a test with peat only, coir+peat (cut with rice hulls), and coir only.

Glad your situation is chilled enough that you can get back into cultivation.

As for what's new..? I wouldn't know, I live in a cultural vacuum. I just had to explain to these two local women the other day that YES, you can drive to Colombia from the United States, and no, there is not water you have to cross unless you count the Panama Canal.

neverbreak

neverbreak

As for what's new..? I wouldn't know, I live in a cultural vacuum. I just had to explain to these two local women the other day that YES, you can drive to Colombia from the United States, and no, there is not water you have to cross unless you count the Panama Canal.

lol. sounds fun seamaiden!

neverbreak

Top Bottom