As Designed What's New search

• Thread starter kevinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinn

kevinn

I have started a few new threads over the last year; however, none of them ever show up when I go to "what's New" even after someone has responded. Also, my heading is always in regular type when others are bold. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Kevin

P

paulycali

Try using the thread tools and click the watch thread icon

When people respond you will then get an alert in the top right hand corner of the page

Your thread won't be in view when you click on whats new. Not quite sure why

Use that watch thread tool so you never lose a thread

ttystikk

ttystikk

Set the thread in your favorites, then you'll get alerts. If you look on the page of recent threads, just above the list on the right is an item that says 'all recent threads' click on that and you will see the threads you're the last respondent to.

T

TECK

I have started a few new threads over the last year; however, none of them ever show up when I go to "what's New" even after someone has responded. Also, my heading is always in regular type when others are bold. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Kevin

What's New shows ONLY new threads started, note how the URL is: /find-new/threads
To really see what's new, hover over Members arrow menu at the top and click on Recent Activity. It will show you everything that's posted new into forums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom