What's next for AZ?

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

So ya think Brewer is going to find new things to add to her injunction?
She has 30 days to resubmit. If she does and it's a bunch of crap, will it be another six plus months for them to do the same thing in federal court and throw it out?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Honestly nothings gonna change for me, find new gems an stay one step up on the local game... Az

P

paperplane

wassup AZ guys...Just wondering what the scene in AZ is like? I have been thinking about relocating out there and open a Hydroponic store. Is there a Hydro store on every corner yet? Thank You for any response. Sorry to thread jack

R

red x

tons of hydro shops
cutting each other's throats

next step is watching the new dispensaries open just to get raided
peace
ez

Bent

Bent

So ya think Brewer is going to find new things to add to her injunction?
She has 30 days to resubmit. If she does and it's a bunch of crap, will it be another six plus months for them to do the same thing in federal court and throw it out?

Stalling until the election, where they will try and repeal 203.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

How does it work in AZ? Do you just need a rec or do you need the state card?

T

thcnology

Kal El, I think you mean what's next for Boozer? The Law is the Law is the Law, one drunk racist cunt can't stand in the way of it anymore... she's really all out of due process, she will follow the LAW or she will face the consequences much like any one of us would that knowingly broke it.

AZ Grow, do you still know Chandler Lumberjack? if so PM me.

Paperplane, don't come out here, obviously there are plenty of idiots already, Thanks

RedX, really I still don't see dispensaries getting raided anywhere?

Bent, you should read up on how the repeal process works.

and Sorry the amateur closet grower is going out of business real soon, so you all have one year left on our cultivation card, and then the majority will be within 25 miles of the pro money, course you could still break the LAW, as it seems everybody's doing it, but if your going to break it now whatever stopped you before? certainly wasnt a plastic fuckin card with your picture, name, and address on it ;)

P

paperplane

Thc...Oh im sure there is enough room for one more.

D

Dignan

RedX, really I still don't see dispensaries getting raided anywhere?

There aren't any in Arizona, but if you mean dispensaries in other states aren't getting raided... where ya been the last 4 months?

Arizona's dispensary situation is unique in that it would require the existence of large grow facilities. And large facilities will indeed be raided before they finish their first crop.

Bent

Bent

Bent, you should read up on how the repeal process works.

I have read enough to make anyone dizzy. Maybe you would like to explain to us how the repeal process works, because as i understand it, the state legislature cannot repeal a voter approved initiative - it has to go to the ballot box.

Medijuana

Medijuana

I have read enough to make anyone dizzy. Maybe you would like to explain to us how the repeal process works, because as i understand it, the state legislature cannot repeal a voter approved initiative - it has to go to the ballot box.

This is correct. Voter-approved initiatives cannot be nullified by the executive or legislative branch. What concerns me is the judicial branch, and I won't be surprised if that's the next move Brewer will take, trying to get the courts to declare the law void. However, the only way I believe that the courts could do that is if they found the law conflicts with the State or U.S. Constitution. Obviously, this type of challenge wouldn't pass muster, but she'll probably use it as another delay tactic.

The part that pisses me off the most about this biatch was her refusal to sign-on to the pact of States petitioning the DEA to reclassify marijuana. Her lame-o excuse, "The voters didn't ask for that." WTF do you think the voters meant by voting to legalize MMJ?! However, I've pretty much accepted that our representatives in government aren't actually representing us, they're representing either their own twisted ideas or pandering to those "other" people (corporations and lobbies).

V

velvet

The 25 mile rule goes into effect once dispensaries open. The 25 mile rule totally sucks. Only people who will be allowed to grow are those with deep pockets who can buy off a politician to get a license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom