What's next? How far can you take this?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

So now we have the very best of the best bho, solventless , ice wax hash and on and on. Flowers coming in at 29 % everywhere . Have we reached our scientific limits with what we can do with this plant? How much better can it possibly get? Or is this it? I never dreamed in 1986 things would ever be this great here in Cali. I'm living my dream.

B

Brenji

great question, i often find myself wondering the same! i believe there is a little room for improvement as new technology is developed but there is a limit. a cow can only produce so much milk no matter how many hormones you feed it, the same with a plant. we can give it the best nutes and keep it the healthiest we can but there is a maximum level of performance. its like an olympic athlete, humans can be the healthiest they can be and eat the most balanced diet, but that cant make them run faster than humanly possible. i think we still have a few things we can work on before the process is "perfected" but soon we will have reached cannabis' maximum potency, in my opinion at least.

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Everyday I sit back and tell myself
" your living the dream". I don't think the younger generation realizes how great we have it. I can remember a million times
get stoned with my buddies hiding at the park or meeting people all over the place trying to score weed. We would all dream about what if? What if we could buy weed at a store and it's legal to have it and grow all we want. Now were doing it
and I wonder if anyone else is out there saying to themselves "life is perfect"!
Los Angeles has given me the gift of having the best of the best everyday. At a price of $100 a gram but it's the best . I love the LA area. Moving here was the best thing to ever happen to me.
I grow weed , get stoned all day and watch South Park all day. I just can't see how weed or life could get any better.

Top Bottom