What's On This Leaf?

• Thread starter Izarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izarah

Izarah

Some weird shiny/white spots have appeared on my plants and I'm not sure what's wrong. I do not see any bugs of any type on my plant. The back of the leaf looks fine.

Whats on this leaf
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nutrient deficiency look at the tips of your leaves yellow and browning.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Where it is on the plant tells you what is wrong, check the first chart in my sig link.

Izarah

Izarah

Where it is on the plant tells you what is wrong, check the first chart in my sig link.

It's kinda all throughout on the fan leaves. This plant is in flower stage, she's fed the tigerbloom trio as directed. I did have a bout of fungus gnats but she has recovered pretty well from them.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It's kinda all throughout on the fan leaves. This plant is in flower stage, she's fed the tigerbloom trio as directed. I did have a bout of fungus gnats but she has recovered pretty well from them.
Root problems can show up on the leaves, if it gets better it was probably the fgs.

OldPine

OldPine

I agree with Izarah and Dr that it's a nute deficiency, especially based on the burned margins. If you rule that chemsitry, thrips can also cause damage that looks like your white/light spotting.

OldPine

OldPine

I agree with Izarah and Dr that it's a nute deficiency, especially based on the burned margins. If you rule that chemsitry, thrips can also cause damage that looks like your white/light spotting.

Should say "If you rule out chemistry..."

hermit186

hermit186

The tips could be a -C the scale is something I have seen and it can be a ph related problem. Locking out the C . and don't laugh but my mist bottle got used to wash pots and the soap left in bottle left a scale and scared me but just went away.

mango420

mango420

Hard to tell from the pics but i believe that shiny stuff is damage from fungas gnat larvae.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Hard to tell from the pics but i believe that shiny stuff is damage from fungas gnat larvae.
No fungus gnats larvae is in soil looking at the leafs appears a start of magnesium def possibly
The white could be Powdery mildew

Wpm spot sm

Top Bottom