whats popular in the UK

• Thread starter sinestro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinestro

Hi i joined the farm a few months ago, not got to know many folk yet, just wanted to know whats popular in the UK rooms. i will start the list of what genetics im working with at the moment.

Blue's/livers( UK clone only)
Cheesus (Buddhas Cheese x God bud)
Dominator (Karma genetics, Kushage x Jack)
Grapefruit krush ( Emerald triangle Bubba x Grapfruit)

Thanks to Karma for hooking me up with some of his Jack 'o' nesia!!! many thanks again to Karma he's a top man!
just put 5 out of 10 to germ, if i get a male its cool im gonna try and keep him to create something for myself.

Sinestro

The HC

The HC

I don't why you'd want to grow UK strains. I've heard nothing but complaints about UK weed and most Euroweed in general. It seems like the Brits bitch more about their weed then anyone else.

They complain that the old weed is bammer and the new weed is potent but not enjoyable.

S

sinestro

dont knock it until you tried it

Im not asking for UK only strains, just what people here choose to grow.
All i hear about from the U.S guys at the moment is KUSH just wanted to see what the trend is over this side of the pond.

the thread is not hear to knock any one or to slag any one off, its just to see what people in the uk have in there rooms and enjoy to grow an medicate with.

i think if people stop bitching and use that energy to unite there could be top shelve bud throughout the canna world and there would not be ive got this elite clone bla bla....every one has the chance to have there own elite if you get good genetics grow them out and select the best for you and stop cutting corners.

The HC

The HC

I was assuming you were in America and going out of your way to get strains from the UK.

JC1

JC1

I don't why you'd want to grow UK strains. I've heard nothing but complaints about UK weed and most Euroweed in general. It seems like the Brits bitch more about their weed then anyone else.

They complain that the old weed is bammer and the new weed is potent but not enjoyable.
It's not the weed, it's the growers. That is the real problem with "commercial" weed here in the UK, and what drove me to produce my own many years ago. Nothing has changed. IMO there are several quality breeders both sides of the Atlantic. Check out the Blue Jack. Very lemony, very potent and fast to finish. TGA Limited edition.10201014

R

Right Wino

Ugorg seems to be popular. I'll get round to trying the blues and killer skunk one day. Psycho Crack from SickMeds is also popular.

Latest posts

Top Bottom