whats size micron payload bag

• Thread starter loolagigi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loolagigi

i dont have the $ to buy a whole set of bags.....but i do see you can buy replacement bags for 45$....what would be the best size payload bag from aqualab that will keep the green in, but let the trichomes fall through? thanks you.

J

Jalisco Kid

A 1 dollar airless paint stainer bag would do that. Then if you are really broke you can pour that water thru a shower curtain or pour in in a clear glass jar, wait a day for the trics to settle and then siphon the water out. JK

L

loolagigi

so bubble bags are a waste really? just get a paint strainer bag?

JAWS

JAWS

no there not a waste, bubble bags are the shit for making hash....if you want some hash buy the bags bro..

T

TwoCreeks

Hey my wife searched the internet and found bags of the same microns at an aquarium supply store for WAY less money, and they work just great.

S

SomeoneYouKnow

Size 90 Micron is probably what you want if you can afford only one FILTER bag. Size 73 would be my second choice.

Blaze has a GREAT thread here ->

Hope it Helps

SYK

devious d

devious d

Got a five gallon 5 bag off ebay great there 20 micron tuned out the best squidgy bl;ack id seen for years

M

mrdizzle

I have the 9 set payloads, I couldnt tell you the best size bag to get, each strain settles in the bags differently. my 45bag is epmpty when I hash bubba, but fill witht eh casey. I honestly would make a tumbler and save yourself the trouble of bubble hash, I loath making it, even thou it makes me a couple grand in about 5 hrs

M

Mr.Detroit

It depends on your strain... white russian full melt was in the 90 bag next best was 73 then 45... if you got a pure sativa your best bag would probably be the 25... It all depends I would at least get a 220,190,90,73,45, and 25 if your growing sativa. I have the 9 bag setup btw... the 190,160 bags pull all the bullshit out that you don't want that's why I would at least get one of the 2 to go under the 220.

S

StrongPimpin

I just bought a 8 bag kit imo most bags were worthless i understand my results were a result of having the bags i do but out of 220/190/160/110/90/73/45/25
i got most 45 (best melt i had) then 73 and 110. 220 190 and 160 just keep the other grades of hash a lot cleaner then if you just went 220 / 90 / 45 or what ever. So i reccamend more bags i got wacki bags 8 bag5gal was only 130$ free shipping life time warrenty. But if i did it again id but a 5 gal 220 workbag and the others in 1 gal size hope my rambling helps

Latest posts

Top Bottom