Whats the best approach to gowing under 100 watts?

• Thread starter Asphalt Gardner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

I see alot of dfferent approaches to growing such as small plants vs. large, Scrog, SOG, DWC, Organic Soil, etc...I am working with a 1000 watt 4 x 6 foot space and am thinking of starting a single grow rather then the perpetual? Please I know there are many different ways and no ones s right or wrong so if someone could share their proven methods it would be great. Please don't piss in my wheaties and or anyone elses opions...:banana1sv6:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It reads as 100W, I don't think anyone's gonna take this seriously until you change the title. :)

D

DazedNconfussed

I grow under a single 1000....my grow is right in my sig...Chemdog #4 grow...take a look...not saying I grew the best way, but its one way.

B

Bobby Smith

do you have plant limit?

If "no", do what I did last grow - 142 plants in a 4x4 tray - 4" square pots filled with hydroton.

Taking 300 clones in kind of a bitch, but once they're rooted, set your pump to flood every two hours and then forget it.

Pretty low stress/low maintenance way to grow (assuming you've got no plant counts).

That'll minimize your vegging requirements and allow you more harvests per year.

J

johard59

Light source

1000 watts light source is of high intensity, florescence blue light is good one , i am having 3 plants using 100 watt bulbs CFLS from a distance of 12" from the top of the plant , it has grown 1feet tall, :winking0067:

audius

audius

haha ya seameadin i read 100 w,i was gonna tell him to get a bigger light,but,,for a 1000w & the space he said,,im thinking,,,SCROG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

Sorry...I was really medicated. Yes a 1000 watt HPS, Thanks Sea Maiden ( how do I edit?). Lost, I do have a plant limit of 12 mature.

Thanks to all the guys and gals for the info! DnC those are great pics and nice set up...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's too late, logic only lets you edit for 24 hours and then you're at the mods' mercy. Probably one of them can change it for you.

I'm growing under 600W bulbs, so I work things a bit differently and I don't think my answers would be the best. But if you have a limit, I'll suggest Scrogging it, or doing trees for maximum yield from that number of plants. And at that point, I hand it off to Lost...!

j wizzle

j wizzle

you cant do trees with a single 1000w IMO. i would run a SCROG for sure, but thats just me. you can do 4-6 plants in 5 gal DWC and fill out the screen no problem. keep 6 in veg and 6 in flower at all times. if you have a small room for a t5 veg setup, you can clone the day you put into flower and never go over 12 plants. obviously the rule is 6 mature and 12 immature, but whos to say what mature really is....its a gray area in court.

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

Great info and thoughts, thank you much everyone! I am going to strat a grow thread of my room, hopefully I will be able to calm the ADHD long enough to complete the journey.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

8 Bucket Deep water culture powered by a picture of the sun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom