Wanted What's the best nutrients to use

• Thread starter BestUKstrains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BestUKstrains

Hi everyone hope someone can help

Can someone recommend me what the best nutrients for veg and bloom is to use for the best qaulity products with high yields

Also what's the best cal mag to use aswell

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this may depend a lot on where do you live.

here you'll find a list of most renowed and used brand. pick one and have fun.

i'm with biobizz soil and nuts and happy with them
i have a friend using biobizz soil along side bio canna nuts and bio pk from bio tabs and that work great as well

B

BestUKstrains

this may depend a lot on where do you live.

here you'll find a list of most renowed and used brand. pick one and have fun.

i'm with biobizz soil and nuts and happy with them
i have a friend using biobizz soil along side bio canna nuts and bio pk from bio tabs and that work great as well
Thank you for your reply , yeah ave been told off a few people that the bio bizz nutrients are really good and gives out amazing yields and qaulity of the buds are next to none đź’Ş

MEGA956

MEGA956

I really liked Iguana Juice by Advanced but they discounted it. It was 1 part veg 1 part flower, super simple.

K

Kamisama

Dont pick based on brands, its overvalued for not reason. U can get nutes pretty cheap with a lil bit of chemistry knowledge.
The only thing that needs a brand is main nutrient NPK, I use masterblend 4-18-36 but u can use greenleafnutrients, jacks nutrients etc.
Then u add these general stuff:
- calcinit
- epsom
- potassium phosphate (flower)
Thats all u need!!

Additives need also a good brand but u dont need them neccessarily all or any for beginning.
- kelp, fish shit or aloe vera have a lot of enzymes, vitamins, micro nutrients (any, biobizz is good too, also in real growers product)
- mono-silic acid helps with stems and therefore u can have bigger buds (grow-genius has the strongest one concentration)
- miccorhizae and bacterias help with roots and also as prevention against diseases (mikrobs, real growers, plant revolution)
- molases in flower (its also in real growers product)
- fulvic acid helps with nutrients transporation faster, also humic but I prefer smaller particles (also in real growers product or general hydroponics)
- carbon stabilize PH (so, far I ve used just blackjak)

Top Bottom