• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Nutrient-Lockout-Chart-Cannabis-2.jpg

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im sry ive forgot most of my table, so doing my best here...
ok if i was at say 6.0 in hydro, then am i locking out k and pk? Am i locking them out totally or just reducing it % of uptake. Maybe another way to understand my question, is, the further i rise past 6.0 do i lock even more of it out, or is it just locked the fuck out 6.0 and thats that?

That make sense? Trying to really understand this.

And if im correct, it never gets enough k? Its a white block?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And then another question,, sry, thats what you get for being smart!
Anyway lol,,,, So when i flip (always in hydro when we talk bro) wouldnt it really be a benifit to lower my ph and let the swings go from 5.6 to 5.8
That is what i do. I try to play the swings weekly on where i set my ph. In veg I let it go from 5.8 to 6.1 then bring it back to 5.8, then in flower, i set it to 5.6 and let it float to 5,9, then back to 5.6. because n flows to the alkaline side of ph, and k and pk, flow to acidic...
Are am i all fucked up lol????? :)

xavier7995

xavier7995

I try and stick to 6, drift down to the 5.8 region sometimes, but did not have pk issues sticking mainly at 6. It actually improved my plant health compared to keeping it at 5.7 to 5.8. There is a reasonable chance that my ph meter may have been off and my 6 was an actual 5.8 or something that corresponded with what the charts say....but ph 6 for the win.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I try and stick to 6, drift down to the 5.8 region sometimes, but did not have pk issues sticking mainly at 6. It actually improved my plant health compared to keeping it at 5.7 to 5.8. There is a reasonable chance that my ph meter may have been off and my 6 was an actual 5.8 or something that corresponded with what the charts say....but ph 6 for the win.

Your PH drifts down? You're girls must not be very happy

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

A pH of 6.0 is the sweet spot for most plants grown in coco..
Bot 5.8 to 6.2 should keep the girls growing/flowering just fine..
All the Best

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

For what it's worth I like a little more acidic like 5.7 - 5.9 depending on the plant stage. I run dtw 2-3 times a day during lights on and check my runoff during the first watering. I try to get my runoff 6.1-6.2 so the plants can run through the PH scale

Top Bottom