Whats The Best Ph Meter >100$

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Whats the best ph meter for yoyr money? I'm hearing Hanna from what I've researched. I use coco so its pretty important to me.
Does the quality of the distilled water I am using hinder the quality of the calibration? I checked the ppm, for what its worth, and it was 015.... I got my water from wally's world. Should I just make the 250 mL I need by using the double boil method to ensure accuracy?
Its your bud,
-Ty

H

hawkman

I'm sure you looked at amason ----- you might be looking at 150.00 + from a very good company

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

u should be able to pick up a wee bluelab for that price.the bigger ones are more expensive with ec and ppm on it too but the wee ph metres they do should be about that price.i don't know if they still are but blue lab was the market leader on ph pens etc for years.if u can get one for the money u have i suggest u get one o those

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

u should be able to pick up a wee bluelab for that price.the bigger ones are more expensive with ec and ppm on it too but the wee ph metres they do should be about that price.i don't know if they still are but blue lab was the market leader on ph pens etc for years.if u can get one for the money u have i suggest u get one o those
I second this. Blue labs for that price. The Hanna is very accurate and long lasting but a bit pricier than your current budget.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Do u guys clean it or dip it in vinegar ever?
I wasnt watching my own thread.
The one I have now doesn't automatically shut off. It also has never really been stable at a number it kind of bounces back and forth

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I have always rinsed with distilled water after every use and use calibration liquid to recalibrate once a week. Worked for me thus far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom