Whats the Best Seed Company

• Thread starter J1EviLGREENz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J1EviLGREENz

J1EviLGREENz

Can someone give me some suggestions on the best seed brands I'm thinking of getting some from in house genetics

LilBean1013

LilBean1013

Can someone give me some suggestions on the best seed brands I'm thinking of getting some from in house genetics
In house is great from what I hear . I have some platinum jelly beans from them I'm just waiting on space to open up .

Raw genetics
ETHOS
808 genetics

are a few others I've had good experiences with. I use terpyseeds.com they get some decent deals too.

20230717 225011
20230717 225144
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Im a HUUUUGE fan of Nirvana.... prices are awesome genetics are superior to most. Selection is not as much as others but for the genetics.... they are in my book the best of the best!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Here
herbies seeds
Seedsman
Seed supreme
Premium cultivars

F

Flyingpig2

You're going to get a million different answers. Theres lots of good seeds out there. I recomend browsing around. These are a good start.

J1EviLGREENz

J1EviLGREENz

In house is great from what I hear . I have some platinum jelly beans from them I'm just waiting on space to open up .

Raw genetics
ETHOS
808 genetics

are a few others I've had good experiences with. I use terpyseeds.com they get some decent deals too.
Do you know of geist grow genetics

J1EviLGREENz

J1EviLGREENz

You're going to get a million different answers. Theres lots of good seeds out there. I recomend browsing around. These are a good start.
Do you know of geist grow genetics

Top Bottom