What's the BEST soil inoculum?

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Ok guys so.. I USED to have a nice sized container of Great White and I swore by the stuff. But now.. in my household where everyone moves everything that's not theirs to only God knows where.. I haven't s clue of where it could be. SO!.. my question to you all is.. in your opinion.. what would you say is the BEST root inoculate on the market?

Is it Great White, or is there perhaps a better one and/or cheaper one that kicks ass? Also.. Great White I remember had SHIT TONS of differing species of good bacteria that.. at least at the time of purchasing it years ago.. it was the best. But anyways.. what you guys think, what is our there that you swear by that HOPEFULLY is cheap.. but if it's not cheap.. I understand. Thanks.

2Bad

2Bad

Ok guys so.. I USED to have a nice sized container of Great White and I swore by the stuff. But now.. in my household where everyone moves everything that's not theirs to only God knows where.. I haven't s clue of where it could be. SO!.. my question to you all is.. in your opinion.. what would you say is the BEST root inoculate on the market?

Is it Great White, or is there perhaps a better one and/or cheaper one that kicks ass? Also.. Great White I remember had SHIT TONS of differing species of good bacteria that.. at least at the time of purchasing it years ago.. it was the best. But anyways.. what you guys think, what is our there that you swear by that HOPEFULLY is cheap.. but if it's not cheap.. I understand. Thanks.
Xtreme Gardening Mycos for me

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

So any of you guys know which one out there has the most beneficial bacteria and all that good stuff? I didn't know if Great White was the one with the most stuff in it or whatever.

T_Dub

T_Dub

I use Mykos at transplant time, and I see a lot of people raving about EM-1 soil conditioner (bacteria). I just started using it, but can’t say that I’ve seen anything good or bad from it. I am not an organic grower.

EE23171F 735E 491A 93A3 E907F2DC247E
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I've had great success with EG Mykos and Voodoo Juice. The rhizosphere gets a nice fungus architecture around it when I pull roots out of soil or I'm transplanting and the fungus has reached the edge of the pot. I like to goose the transplants and seedlings with some Voodoo Juice to get the beneficial bacteria going.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Mycogrow from fungi perfecti is the shit! I have used it to make teas for RDWC, transplants, starting seedlings, ect. Works great!

K

KenKenaf

Stop wasting money inoculating soil with endophytes. Mycorrhizal fungi do not live, do not grow, do not survive, cannot function anywhere but on the seed/roots.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
A product I learned about recently is called Mikrobs. It has just about everything Recharge has in it, but more of it. Mykos and Azos from Xtreme Gardening are both great products. DynoMyco has three times the amount of propagules per gram of mycorrhizae that Mykos has.

Wallace organic wonder has the same amount of propagules per gram as Mykos and it's the same strain of mycorrhizae.

simonkay

simonkay

I heard on the mrgrowit pod more strain diversity is better than just a few strains with a lot of propagules (bacteria grows right) but of course both is best.
After checking around the best I could find for number of strains, plus propagules was great white. I thought it was expensive but you use a lot less than most other brands so least it goes a long way

Latest posts

Top Bottom