What's The Best Strain For Bad Pain?????

• Thread starter Genius Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Genius Genetics

Hi i am very interested to know what strain's you all use for pain relief? And what method you use to medicate your self's???

I suffer from acute gout in my feet, the big toe's and ankle's mainly, the pain is agonising!! Doctor's say its comparable to kidney stones or childbirth. I do understand there is no strain that will take the pain away completly (well i dont think there is i mite be wrong?) but cannabis does help take the edge of the pain if you know what i mean?

So what strain do you find works best for you?? And how do you use it??

Anybody else suffer with gout???
If so what do you do for the pain??????

Peace ~gg~

winta

winta

herijuana, the white, white bubba like jocali said a solid indica will do the trick ;)

G

Genius Genetics

Thanks joe n winta, iv been to that site befor very good info.
Iv have changed my eating habits for years now you wount believe how much salad i eat and not a drop of alchol has passed my lips for about 5 years.
Yes a good solid indica does the job every time.
Iv never tryed stright bubba tho not the pre 98 anyway.
I find hashplant and deep chunk good indica's for pain.

Peace ~gg~

G

Genius Genetics

herijuana iv heard very good things about, never had the plesure tho would love to try her.

G

Genius Genetics

I mite grab a pack of Sannie's KO KUSH F3 the father is herijuana.
has anyone ran them??

G

Genius Genetics

cool thanks.
reading about ko and shes got pre98 bubba in her aswell as herijuana.
think im gona have to grab this one.
thanks for your help winta much appriceated bro

G

Genius Genetics

just got em, ko kush for 2011 and $25 discount u carnt beat that.
time to smoke a phat1 i think.

S

Steve Z

hey yo i ran KO dude a couple times.

first off let me start by sayin yo i feel you. i've had 4 surgeries on my right knee and 1 on my left. (snowboarding, haha. cant give it up its my life!) but with the cartilage the way it is, dude i know pain. that is 1/2 why i smoke. heri and KO. any heri cross will do the trick. just take them 8-9 weeks let them get ya know like 50% or more amber.

i took a ko 60 days and it was hands down dopest dope i ever smoked. like my whole body was numb. haha. i love it for those late night med seshs.

KO is kinda a low yielder. veg for some time to get a decent yeild. or i'd suggest maybe just getting hericules or anesthesia (skunk/afghan x heri)

for a seasoned smoker, i'll puff all day and get one concentrate hit from that shit, i was out. each and every time. :joint:

enjoy dude, if you have any ?'s on it shoot me a PM if you want

G

Genius Genetics

thank's bro, cheers for the info much appreciated,
also its good to know someone has used this strain for pain,
and you say hands down its the dopest dope u hav ever smoked!!
one concentrate hit from that shit, u was out. each and every time!!!
wow!!! am i glad i just brought some.
carnt wait to run this 1 not worried about the yeild im used to deep chunk shit yeild but badass dank and meds

pain's a bitch but you know all about that by the sounds of it,
snowboarding tho gota love it tryed it once about broke my neck haha still loved it tho great buzz.

thank again Steve keep snowboarding bro and good luck with your pain

Peace G.G

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Bake some cookies, about 1g of good buds per cookie, and it should help alleviate the pain.

It was the most effective way to achieve some pain relief for me during extreme pain episodes from joint inflammation.

With a cookie or two I was able to sleep.

G

Genius Genetics

thanks dude, 1g a cookie? thats 1 strong ass cookie!
iv tryed cookies and cake's befor but never put that much in them,
perhaps thats were i went wrong?

i will definatly give it a go and see what planet it puts me on lol

Peace G.G.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
If that does not do it for you. Here is what saved my ass.

1g of kief per edible/cookie, worked for me. Would also smoke herbs and concentrates, along with edibles.

Please note: Have seen even 1/4 of a cookie make some people vomit/freak out/overdose.
I find you got to fine tune it for your bodyweight and tolerance. So best start smaller and work up. Until you find what works for you.

Just enough sedates and knocks me out. (perfect)
More than that will make me sedated then I become more awake.(too much kief)
Less kief is not strong enough. (for me)

I also find cooking (or eating few pinches) with the leftover duff from vaporizing also worked well for putting me to sleep.

Bubba taken to 70+ days, herijuana.

Sometimes smoking 2 different good strains with different effects also helps. (that also helped me with broken bones)
good gdp and then some good og.

Concentrates also work well, oil, full melt bubble. I do fine edibles and concentrates make my tolerance go up. SO I try to make due with the least about.

Doctor has suggested to change up the strains to help keep the tolerance from building up.

G

Genius Genetics

wow thanks dude :) lots of info and things to think about ur help is very much appreciated.
haha vomit/freak out/overdose thats why iv never put that much in my cookies
but im gona give it try and see how it go's i like the idea of using kief or bubble hash Would the kief from a space case grinder be ok??

i carnt get enough bubble hash but have never baked/cooked with it before

think im gona bake bud cookies and some kief cookies then smoke the bubble hash :)

D

dedust

Thanks joe n winta, iv been to that site befor very good info.
Iv have changed my eating habits for years now you wount believe how much salad i eat and not a drop of alchol has passed my lips for about 5 years.
Yes a good solid indica does the job every time.
Iv never tryed stright bubba tho not the pre 98 anyway.
I find hashplant and deep chunk good indica's for pain.

Peace ~gg~

hey gg...happy new year!

sorry if this is a little off topic, but have you looked into the gerson therapy? i checked out their site and they mention gout. thought it may help.

also, which strains relieved the pain the best?

have a safe and prosperous new year!

G

Genius Genetics

hey gg...happy new year!

sorry if this is a little off topic, but have you looked into the gerson therapy? i checked out their site and they mention gout. thought it may help.

also, which strains relieved the pain the best?

have a safe and prosperous new year!

cool thanks dude..... a happy new year to you too
i will look into that gerson therapy
sounds very interesting looks like its capable of curing loads of things

the starins that i have found to help the most with pain are.....

in no paticular order

Hashplant..... taken at 8/9 weeks around 40-50% amber
Deep Chunk..... taken at 9/10 weeks around 40-50% amber
G-bomb...... taken at 10/11 weeks around 40-50% amber
Mazar-I-Sharif..... taken at 8/9 weeks 40-50% amber

these are the only full indica's i have in my stable

4SD also helps alot its not a full indica but man does it knock you out

peace G.G.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
wow thanks dude :) lots of info and things to think about ur help is very much appreciated.
haha vomit/freak out/overdose thats why iv never put that much in my cookies
but im gona give it try and see how it go's i like the idea of using kief or bubble hash Would the kief from a space case grinder be ok??

i carnt get enough bubble hash but have never baked/cooked with it before

think im gona bake bud cookies and some kief cookies then smoke the bubble hash :)

Welcome, Do not want anyone to have a bad experience. I do not suggest eating the entire kief cookie first try.

Concentrates will create potent edibles. Bubble hash is great for cooking as well. Some people keep the fell melt for smoking, than use the rest for cooking.

grinder kief even would be worth a try with edibles. I you find it effective for smoking, I suggest to try an concentrated edible first. That way you know it is right for you. Before putting all your kief into something that may not be the best for you. (Fair warning to be safe!)

Strongest edibles I have had are made with concentrates. Have also had edibles make with butter made from buds. Stronger than trim.

Some of the heri crosses sound real nice. Hope you get what works for you and get better soon.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I like to make my own cannabis capsules/oil for sleep and pain relief, mostly because I don't like messing around eating sweets when I want instantaneous reactions.

What I do is take a 1g or hash or keif, and mix it in a small glass container with some virgin coconut oil (high in saturated fats, important!). I then put this in my crockput set it to high (250 degrees F) and cook it for 18 hours. During this period, I will stir the solution a few times. Bud works, but you have to strain afterwards or deal with eating particulate matter. I use a mortar and pestle to crush water extracted hash, I find this works really well. For my last batch, I used 1g ISO hash oil (SSSDH), .5g SSSDH/Trainwreck hash, and about 40g coconut oil. What matters here is quality, and not quantity. I have used 8g of bud off of some popcorn I had lying around and the stuff was not very potent. After the extraction, you can filter it and add it to a hot drink (careful! virgin coconut oil is a solid at room temperature, so cold drinks will make particulate matter in your drink!) Otherwise, you can buy a gel capping system and do precise dosage control.

The best part? This gram or so of hash will last a LONG time. For instance, a few capsules will give me peek relief for about 4 hours, with an extremely long tail on it diminishing.

Also, I had some evidence (which I cannot find right now) that things high in saturated fat bypass digestion nearly completely and are delivered to your liver (and the rest of your body after that) via the hepatic vein. On an empty stomach I have noticed the onset as fast as 15 minutes at times.

Most of all, be careful. I am capable of consuming quite a bit when I smoke or vaporize with ephemeral highs that last on average, about an hour. With an equivalent amount of bud, cooked in this form, literally NONE of the THC goes to waste, meaning it is an extremely effective vehicle for delivering the goods.

I have found that lower temperatures (175) are insufficient in most cases.

Hope you guys are doing alright. Keep on keeping on.

Melvan

Melvan

Indicas XXL

My husband has had multiple back surgeries over the past 10 years. He swears by Indicas XXL for his pain. He use to take 8 Vicodin per day for his back pain, now he takes none and treats only with smoke.

Indicas XXL is from Sagarmatha Seeds. She is a 100% indicas. When I grow her I take her to 30-40% amber to get that heavy, settling down the body buzz. I smoke her very seldom, I prefer the big head buzz of a skunk. But I keep it as stash for him all the time.

The attached pics are XXL buds at about day 40 and after cutting top from a grow I did about 2 years ago. She is a heavy producer, easy feeder, tolerant of stress, and usually finishes around day 55. She's a strong vegger, very bushy in structure. From a 5 seed femmed grow I kept 1 pheno. The others I tossed for structure issues, not smoke issues.

Good luck, I hope you find something that helps you.

019 2
B

Latest posts

Top Bottom