• Thread starter Nuggz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nuggz420

Nuggz420

What is the best strain and pheno you have grown or come across

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There is no best strain and pheno that people can agree on.

What kind of buzz do you like? What kind of potency do you like? Even if you explained in words, I may not have a favored strain that you'd like.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Tastes change for me but a few that I liked in the past that i hope to try again and grow indoors now that I am a better grower were blackjack and sleestack.

Nuggz420

Nuggz420

There is no best strain and pheno that people can agree on.

What kind of buzz do you like? What kind of potency do you like? Even if you explained in words, I may not have a favored strain that you'd like.
Yeah everyone's favourite not mine you could bever no that. Cheers

Nuggz420

Nuggz420

For me it is a purple kush from kannabia seeds this pheno was deep purple through out. Frosty berry scented nuggets, with a thick fruity caramel flavour. She was a complete runt no more then a foot heigh yielded less then an oz. But the fruits she did bare was beautiful. Not a viable strain to grow but one ill never forget I nick named the stuff "night nurse". Nuggz

growsince79

growsince79

For me it is a purple kush from kannabia seeds this pheno was deep purple through out. Frosty berry scented nuggets, with a thick fruity caramel flavour. She was a complete runt no more then a foot heigh yielded less then an oz. But the fruits she did bare was beautiful. Not a viable strain to grow but one ill never forget I nick named the stuff "night nurse". Nuggz
Why do you say not viable to grow?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My all time favorite weed was some Hawaiian we were able to get for a couple of years in the early 80s. The weed grown from the bagseed was good but didn't measure up, grown outside in the NE US.

I think we are NOW in a golden age of reefer. I keep growing new strains and keep being impressed (with some).

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

My all time favorite weed was some Hawaiian we were able to get for a couple of years in the early 80s. The weed grown from the bagseed was good but didn't measure up, grown outside in the NE US.

I think we are NOW in a golden age of reefer. I keep growing new strains and keep being impressed (with some).
Yeah id like to get my hands on some maui waui beans, always wanted to see what the hype was about and why I spent 50 a gram on it when I was 13 😂

growsince79

growsince79

In S Oregon at that time, the Hawaiian strains grew good - but not as good as the Island weed. I remember when the first Skunk came around, the guys selling it were buying the limited supply of Island weed for themselves.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah id like to get my hands on some maui waui beans, always wanted to see what the hype was about and why I spent 50 a gram on it when I was 13 😂
$50 omg. In Oregon we paid $50/quarter or $10/g. At the time, Colombian gold was $40-50/oz and the California sinse was $80-100/oz

growsince79

growsince79

Can't produce more then I smoke unfortunately. Numbers are a problem.
I find my best producers are short fast plants that make an oz or so each. Pretty easy to get 12-16oz in a 2x4 in 90 days. For me, big plants are just a waste of time and space.

Nuggz420

Nuggz420

I find my best producers are short fast plants that make an oz or so each. Pretty easy to get 12-16oz in a 2x4 in 90 days. For me, big plants are just a waste of time and space.
Yeah I'd like 12 or so but not possible at the moment

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
What is the best strain and pheno you have grown or come across
organic, no anxiety, happy creative social, happy solo, productive irl life thought

Top Bottom