What's the best time to dab errls??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lol oh yeh brother I like them don't get me wrong. I asked this cause its the random question I'm getting to register at sin city forum! I tried all kind of 420 combination and it doesn't work !! :banghead: lmaooo

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx RIVAL! I knew I could cont on u bro :) I trying ti gather infos on their strain. The Tangerine Power and Blue Power looks real dank! Have u run any of their strain?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thx RIVAL! I knew I could cont on u bro :) I trying ti gather infos on their strain. The Tangerine Power and Blue Power looks real dank! Have u run any of their strain?
Not yet. They r on deck tho. I been looking for a few more in their lineup. I have the Blue Power, True Power OG and Nightmare OG. I want the Cherry Fuel, Rappers Delight and Sinfully Sour also. Good luck finding all the info u need, TCM.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro, I haven't even check yet those one, nowadays breeders are offering dank from all over. Even if we can see similarities in the hybrids, we can still get a large varieties of dank. But damn that's putting a hole in my seed whore pocket :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I went to dab a dub cup in the last high time in Adam! I dabbed there for the first time and this stuff rip me off! I was at some sick dab session lol, I ate .5g of oil at one point and freaked out lmaoo

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dunno bout all this.. I like to smoke, enjoy and function....Last time I did dabs fumbled around like a fool... Been smoking 43 years, just about everyday all day, kind of used to it by now, still get good and baked, but those dabs and other such may be just a bit too much........for me anywhooooo

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@chickenman Soma was at the dab cup and this old man can dab crazy lol but jeez dab ain't no joke, I bet u don't feel the herb anymore when u dab too much lol

@JON DIFOOL Yeah thats what they told me after I ate it ! Fuckers o_O

kweezy420

kweezy420

3-4 booger dabs a day keeps the stress away.. pretty much 1 after every meal and maybe one b4 bed

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn U guys dont feel the buds anymore I bet
Coolest dude here

This MOFO pass out on dab!

Top Bottom