What's The Best Way To Measure How Much Trash Bags Of Shake Weigh???

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Yes "fishing" scales would work.if the bags are too heavy to hold and measure (i doubt it though)you can hang the scale on a tree branch or something

ken dog

ken dog

thats the winning idea. Me and my buddy just said the same thing
Not accurate enough... better off getting a big bowl, and zeroing it out on the scale... Then setting the bag on top of the bowl.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Make something that looks like this.
Scales

Start adding weights untill it evens out. If you dont have weights, 5 gallons of water weighs 41.7 pounds.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Just brought a scale to the property and stand on it and weigh myself. Then pick up the huge trash bag and stand on the scale again and subtract the difference. Works great

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

u don't look like you'll be sweatin over a few less grams of shake ;)

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Yeah no one is sweating an ounce or two of Shake. I always hook my friend up with a good deal to make whatever she makes with it.

ken dog

ken dog

Yeah no one is sweating an ounce or two of Shake. I always hook my friend up with a good deal to make whatever she makes with it.
With the bathroom scale, you'll be lucky to get within one or two pounds.

Check it out with a known weight, if you have one... you may be surprised.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The scale I bought at Ross was 20 dollars and it says I weigh 201.6 pounds. I don't think it's a pound or two off it seems super accurate and has a digital reading. My other scale I have in my bathroom says the exact same weight. I then stepped on the scale with the trash bag and it said 212.2. I called it ten pounds and my friend was pumped. Pretty simple and it should be very accurate to a tenth of a pound

ken dog

ken dog

The scale I bought at Ross was 20 dollars and it says I weigh 201.6 pounds. I don't think it's a pound or two off it seems super accurate and has a digital reading. My other scale I have in my bathroom says the exact same weight. I then stepped on the scale with the trash bag and it said 212.2. I called it ten pounds and my friend was pumped. Pretty simple and it should be very accurate to a tenth of a pound
I'd be surprised, but I've been wrong lots of times before. Lol.:)

Top Bottom