What's the best way to remove concentrate from glass container?

• Thread starter munchie725
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

munchie725

I just completed my second batch of QWISO using all my trim and I'd like to know how to get my concentrate out of the crock pot I used for purging. The first batch I made turned out more like Rick Simpson Oil than the dabs I was wanting so I'm probably gonna use my pyrex dish of oil for a half pound of cannabutter. For my second batch I just poured my iso solution into the ceramic pot of a 2qt crock pot and now I need to figure out the best way to get it all out.

I also learned a lot my first batch. I put my trim in a Magic Bullet and turned it to dust, I let my trim sit in iso for too long, I didn't use a screen to remove plant material and skipped straight to running it through a coffee filter which lead to more time soaking in iso, I tried not heat purging and just left it to sit out with a shirt covering and fan blowing over it for a week and ended up tasting iso when I smoked it, when I did heat purge it I guess I burnt it because it tastes like when you burn bud in a dry herb vape (or light bulb vaporizer when I was a teenager). Overall it resulted in a smoke that gets you high but it's unpleasant to get there so I fixed all of that and my second batch is so much better.

Clear container is first batch and black is second batch

Whats the best way to remove concentrate from glass container
Whats the best way to remove concentrate from glass container 2
A

alpha.ganjaguy

silicone spatula or other silicone tool may work best for that assuming you want to keep what you can, if you just want it cleaned rubbing alcohol and salt will get the job done

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if you let the isopropyl evaporate naturally than you need to put the solution in something with a large flat bottom (large surface area) for scrapping off
when the iso has evaporated than wash off surface with cold water, let it dry off and than scrap up and apply to a large piece of silicone or mirror or glass and spread out as thin as possible for a week (7 days)..
than scrap up again and put into a container and place on a coffee warmer
etc to fit into container nicely if wanted to..

Latest posts

Top Bottom