Whats the best White Fire Pheno?

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo's right... your not going to find the #3 pheno in these packs. But that's not to say you can't find an evan better pheno than #3 and #1. .. Im sure with all the packs that just went out there will no doubt be phenos that will be comparible and may evan blow away Kromes and Aligee's.. Just my opinion.. There are many bomb phenos that should come out of those packs... You just have to find them... I myself am looking for a Fire leaning pheno and can't wait to see what I find. ~ODB~

ODB that's real talk.. U could find a better pheno that would b sick

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wonder what would result in a fem cross of WiFi #1, and WiFi#3? Reverse one of them and chuck...

That would b kick ass.. & sence I'm 1 of the few that's a holder of both strain I could do that... Off the top of my head I think only me & Eser got both WiFi#1 & White Fire #3 maybe others do but I'm not sure.. Aligee will b next as soon as I make him a cut
I was talking 2 Ali juss the other day about doing that exact same shit..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wonder what would result in a fem cross of WiFi #1, and WiFi#3? Reverse one of them and chuck...

But out of Respect I would 1st have 2 ask the Boss Man OG Raskal if that's Kool 1st.. I can't work the mans legendary Strain without his approval... It wouldn't b rite

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah I agree that it's proper etiquette to ask, but if it's for headstash then your good. Technically it would be an F2, had one been a male. I have plenty of F2s from other strains! But yeah if you would ever plan to make the beans available to the masses then yes asking is the only way! I hate seeing the rip off seed companies that fly by night and charge stupid amounts to those not in the know. I wonder if Redeye asked OBS before sending in the Aliendawg F2s as freebies? So if you make the cross keep me in mind brotha lol...camping begins....now.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
As long as OGR used the same cuts to make each batch then you can find a Wifi#3 type and a Wifi#1 type pheno if you keep poppin beans. It might grow a little different due to changes in environment but its the same. Only reason people say you wont find it is to keep their "elite" cut popular and in demand. Simple supply and demand principles. Whoever creates the most hype wins right? Good luck with your grow.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

^^Exactly.. You can find something similar to #3 but wont be exact.. could be better, who knows. I can't wait for OGR to drop some WhiteMasters myself.. Im really excited to pheno hunt through a couple packs of those... If your really a kushead like I am, you know masters one of the best real kushes out there in terms of taste and smell. At least for me.. It has thar "kush" taste/smell you cant get out of an OG imo...That cross should be killer...~ODB~

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

The best cut I've seen no one even talks about! it's shadracks cut of white fire.. Def best cut around of white fire.. By far! That's the cut you should be lookin for or something close to that. You won't hear much talk bout his cut cuz he's in the uk but he's got the 1 in a million cut for sure! IMO

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U sure can find sumthin similar but it won't b Kromes White Fire #3 or Aligee's WiFi #1 that's 4sho.. Similar maybe but it definitely won't b there cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ODB I can't wait 4 the White Master Kush 2.. That's gunna b some flame

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

As long as OGR used the same cuts to make each batch then you can find a Wifi#3 type and a Wifi#1 type pheno if you keep poppin beans. It might grow a little different due to changes in environment but its the same. Only reason people say you wont find it is to keep their "elite" cut popular and in demand. Simple supply and demand principles. Whoever creates the most hype wins right? Good luck with your grow.

I say it won't b the same cuz that pheno was found by them.. That's there pheno & if u pop beans & find sumthin similar it's similar but not there pheno.. I don't try try 2 keep my cut popular or in demand cuz my buds don't even leave the pad it's all 4 me & my girl.. I don't sell buds or clones it's all 4 the dome..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah I agree that it's proper etiquette to ask, but if it's for headstash then your good. Technically it would be an F2, had one been a male. I have plenty of F2s from other strains! But yeah if you would ever plan to make the beans available to the masses then yes asking is the only way! I hate seeing the rip off seed companies that fly by night and charge stupid amounts to those not in the know. I wonder if Redeye asked OBS before sending in the Aliendawg F2s as freebies? So if you make the cross keep me in mind brotha lol...camping begins....now.

Yea I guess ur rite crome.. They will b all 4 head stash.. But sence everybody will want some I figured I'd ask OGR if it's kool 1st.. I don't sell beans but I sure would hate if he got mad at me 4 releasing some Super White Fire & he ain't making a dime.. Cuz if somebody wants White Fire they should support OG Raskal & buy a pack.. He's working very hard 2 make these available 2 all of us.. & my cross would basically b free & he won't get a cut so he might not b kool with letting he's strain out 4 free..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

That would b kick ass.. & sence I'm 1 of the few that's a holder of both strain I could do that... Off the top of my head I think only me & Eser got both WiFi#1 & White Fire #3 maybe others do but I'm not sure.. Aligee will b next as soon as I make him a cut
I was talking 2 Ali juss the other day about doing that exact same shit..

That would be sick! I would love to see some of your Super White Fire at the farm. Id be all over em. ~ODB~

Aligee

Aligee

I say it won't b the same cuz that pheno was found by them.. That's there pheno & if u pop beans & find sumthin similar it's similar but not there pheno.. I don't try try 2 keep my cut popular or in demand cuz my buds don't even leave the pad it's all 4 me & my girl.. I don't sell buds or clones it's all 4 the dome..

Same here wifi one dont leave the house and im trying to keep it that way eventually youll see whitefire Xd to everything !!! any seeds i purchase are property of me myself and I unless theres some pre written agreement same with cuts its just part of the game !!!

I

ibTheMan

you got to grow all 15 out and see which is best, you mite have the best WiFi pheno ever already grow'n.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

Putting the wifi#1 cut on the wifi#3 cut you would end up with differnt phenos then the original cross. i don't know how much differnt they would be then selfing either one of them. i think if you self the #3 or the #1 cut against themselves or each other the offspring will be very similar.

In the S2 You will start to see the recessive heterozygous traits pop up that the dominate homozygous genes hid in the S1 cross. Homozygous genes can only be made WW,ww or FF,ff basically one way. Were as heterozygous genes can be made WF,wF,Wf,Fw,FW,fW,fw,wf two ways so the will eventually come to light.

most of the reports or pics I see seem to be white dominate. so im guessing in the next generation you could see alot of fire og traits pop up.

T

TheIronLung317

I chucked some whitebubba nanners on my wifi one cut just for personal and the homies those should be some super hero Kush lol !!! Good luck to everyone chasing that whitefire lo!!!l been there done that lol !!!

Dayum playboy. Let me know when I can test some of those bro!

Aligee

Aligee

Ya thats interesting never really heard of s2 ,s3 generations etc. whats the probability of a male popping up in those generations and do you think a male would be decent breeding material?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Putting the wifi#1 cut on the wifi#3 cut you would end up with differnt phenos then the original cross. i don't know how much differnt they would be then selfing either one of them. i think if you self the #3 or the #1 cut against themselves or each other the offspring will be very similar.

In the S2 You will start to see the recessive heterozygous traits pop up that the dominate homozygous genes hid in the S1 cross. Homozygous genes can only be made WW,ww or FF,ff basically one way. Were as heterozygous genes can be made WF,wF,Wf,Fw,FW,fW,fw,wf two ways so the will eventually come to light.

most of the reports or pics I see seem to be white dominate. so im guessing in the next generation you could see alot of fire og traits pop up.

WOW!! U juss super mega confused me so is it a good idea or a bad idea.. I'm no breeder over here.. It juss sounded like a bomb cross..I'm stumped

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I chucked some whitebubba nanners on my wifi one cut just for personal and the homies those should be some super hero Kush lol !!! Good luck to everyone chasing that whitefire lo!!!l been there done that lol !!!

Damn that's fuckn tight.. I hope it grows mega thick & fast like White Bubba but finishes like WiFi #1.. that's gunna b sick wit it... Pure bomb dank

Latest posts

Top Bottom