whats the best/

• Thread starter diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel

hi peps am going start growing soon i just wanted know what is the best form of growing e.g organic.coco or hrdro. am looking for more of a great smoke then yield. so if any one can help it will great. speak to u soon diesel:cool:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
If you havnt grown before id say go with a simple soil grow mate, and then you could try coco and hydro when you have more expirence

D

diesel

thanx logic but can u tell me which one of the methods give me quality rather than quantity. i heard that coco is the best but i don't know so cud u please advise me...thanx diesel

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dont matter what gives you best buds if this is your first time growing go with soil mate, i wouldnt recommend coco to a new grower

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Start with soil, so u have a (little) margin to make mistakes like logic said.

soil grows can be potent too...

cheers

W

woolyhead

for best tasting buds you got to go for soil,dont be tight and use the best you can find.your local gro-shop should have agood selection.i personly use playgron royalty mix.your plants will thank you in the end:)

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Diesel,
i'd go with soil as well man, if you can get Bio Bizz All-Mix compost go with that, or Westlands Multi-Purpose Compost is great as well, for the nutes i'd recommend Bio Bizz Grow + Bloom, don't worry about using boosters at this stage, the Grow + Bloom is all you need. Also go to your local chemist/drug store and get some Epsom Salts for mid flowering - sometimes the plants need Magnesium and this stuff is what you'd need

Peace
Hazeseeker

D

diesel

Thanx people for ur feedback...i will defo use soil now as a few of u recommend it...cheers.
What do u lot think of the bio-canna soil and products?

diesel

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

i dont know anything about bio-canna soil
but if you go with some fox farm soil you will be happy

D

diesel

sorry i put in wrong info its bio terra plus soil and bio canna nutrients. if u can point me in the right way in other good soils or products in the uk . cheers for all the help evey ones been giveing.
diesel

Top Bottom