What's the better feeling: Good Love, Good Poop or Good Smoke?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What's the better feeling: Good Love, Good Poop or Good Smoke?

• bumpin and grindin

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • a serious dump

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • a bangin high

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
winta

winta

LMAO i know its random :) but which is really better? I love great sex and a good ass poop AND a bangin as high:sign0065:! so i asked myself this question and figured id ask yall at the farm so let me know what yall think:animbong:

M

Malachi

How about a lumpkin while smoking an ice bong of nice some og? Does that count?

saldiado

saldiado

hahah you sure dont want to be shitting while your fucking thats for damm sure

winta

winta

thats the easy way out lol if u HAD to choose which would it be?

H

haze89

Hard question. I'm gonna say I prefer a good high. I have some killllller JTR right now, love the lemon dank smell. I love bitches and pooping too though. My morning poop is the best part of the day. I work so much that I didn't have time for a social life for about a month, so now I'm fucking a girl at work hahaaaa. MONEY OVER BITCHES.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
I like doing all 3 at one time!!!:rasta::banana::sad0123:

southstreets

southstreets

id have to say bumpin and grindin!!! nothin like a piece of some big round booty!!!

winta

winta

so i guess me and south streets are the only ones who like that "body rockin knockin the boots" the best huh? lol

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I say all three in rapid succession!!!!! Dubey, booby, bathroom- repeat.... After all that is just one of the benefits of being a Medical head, as herb enhances the enjoyability of just about everything!!!!!!!

M

mrdizzle

sometimes a good drunk pee crushes all three of those choices

H

haze89

I just smoked a joint while on the crapper about a half hour ago. Coughing shook that shit loose. New medical application, Constipation :D

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
great question, but i gotta go with weed.... I mean i can always rub one out, but going without bud would make me one irritable SOB

Top Bottom