What's The Biggest Og You've Seen /grew.

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I'll roprt all you trolls. Look back an read your own shit. Tell me that's helping? You guys wrote it in your posts. So at this point its my nuts in your mouth. I asked nicely. You want to continue to be d bags. So I'll just end it. Good day bridge dwellers
"Nuts in your mouth" Classy only one problem, you'll have to grow some first. I'm done with your lame attempt at baiting in genuine people with childish and inflammatory semantics and then calling people out when they take the bait. Laters

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Chankla? Don't tell me 2 boriquas In here? :)
Hay mas boricuas aqui, yo tengo la sangre de las boricuas tambien. Pero no me gusta la comporta de unas personas aqui. No es de amistad. No me gusta esa. Y, no se por que unos hombres cree comporto malo es necesario. Por que es necesario? No hay razon bueno, no hay ninguna.

And, in English!

I, too, have the blood of the Boricua in me. But I do not like the behavior of some people here. It is not of friendship, I don't like that. And there are some men who believe bad behavior is necessary. Why is it necessary? There is no good reason, there is none.

So! You Puerto Rican men are already wise to we Puerto Rican women. Keep it clean, keep it on point. Or you know what happens next. :p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
O je boriqua que paso bayamon repin:) sorry about gettin jacked happens to the best of em...
In new Orleans I dealt with crazy mf...I pioneered this trick:for new clients/unknown clients -- they get in the car .. be bumpin boosie song hospital..have the g23 iN left hand and the bag in right..say here the work I ain't trying to rob u but I'll be willing to let this thang go if u rob me..
I had a 2 different people that didn't buy it an was nervous looking but said naw quality ain't there..both became real good friends of mine later and both told me they had intended to rob me and would have pulled they're guns on me hadn't I already had mine in hand like I did..
Aye carajo! Estaba nacido en New Orleans! Cono.
Now comes out the truth about snitching. You said you didn't report @MrRojos but now with the threats. Kick rocks in your own thread, snitch.
He didn't report him.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hay mas boricuas aqui, yo tengo la sangre de las boricuas tambien. Pero no me gusta la comporta de unas personas aqui. No es de amistad. No me gusta esa. Y, no se por que unos hombres cree comporto malo es necesario. Por que es necesario? No hay razon bueno, no hay ninguna.

And, in English!

I, too, have the blood of the Boricua in me. But I do not like the behavior of some people here. It is not of friendship, I don't like that. And there are some men who believe bad behavior is necessary. Why is it necessary? There is no good reason, there is none.

So! You Puerto Rican men are already wise to we Puerto Rican women. Keep it clean, keep it on point. Or you know what happens next. :p
#thuglife

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

And, in English!

I agree and point taken but look who is talking obscenely about putting their male parts in people's mouths, with all due respect.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Los hombres blancos no saber acerca las mujeres de la isla. Es verdad, tu sabes. Yo no lo dudo.

I agree and point taken but look who is talking obscenely about putting their male parts in people's mouths, with all due respect.
Is it really blowing up that quickly? Do I have to go through each and every post now? :/

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Los hombres blancos no saber acerca las mujeres de la isla. Es verdad, tu sabes. Yo no lo dudo.

Is it really blowing up that quickly? Do I have to go through each and every post now? :/
Lol I really didn't think anything in here was that deep I just feel as some people are quick to call mommy no offense sea my boy chicken said you are a cool mama in rl I just think it's pointless to summon you over nothing

maya42

maya42

I found the ignore button. Ive never had issues with anyone on here until rojos started a bunch of shit on another thread. I'm figuring you guys are his homies, that's cool, whatever. Just leave me alone with all the bs. The things I ask or bring up are for informative purposes, not dick measuring thus the Comments put up or shut up. So my question to you @gravekat303 is do you have any worthwhile contributions here? Or are you joining the homies?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, it's gotten off topic. I'm debating cleaning up, but it does appear that shit's gone down on both sides. Can we get it back on topic, please?

Necesito practicar mi espanol mucho mas. Y el teclado en mi computadora? Carajo.

EDIT: I'm keeping the thread open. The ignore option is fan-fucking-tastic, it's better to use that than to take bait. For those who are baiting & trolling, please, let's move back towards civilization.

Others use threads like this even if they never join the site for anything more than buying beans and reading up on how to grow. We're better than the kids at RIU, right? Let's keep it that way.

maya42

maya42

I would love to. Basically I was called out for not having a pic up, so I did that. Let's start there.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:) I already saw last season what you can do, even if you got so busy you couldn't keep your thread updated til after harvest.

I don't think I've ever grown out an OG unless we count the Longbottom Leaf.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Seamaiden boriqua?????
Much respect sea knew u had taino indian blood cuz the passion you show in what u do :)
U just asking to be nice is enough for me and might comment with the homies but definitely won't speak Ill of the pedro:)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I found the ignore button. Ive never had issues with anyone on here until rojos started a bunch of shit on another thread. I'm figuring you guys are his homies, that's cool, whatever. Just leave me alone with all the bs. The things I ask or bring up are for informative purposes, not dick measuring thus the Comments put up or shut up. So my question to you @gravekat303 is do you have any worthwhile contributions here? Or are you joining the homies?
I was like the first to contribute if you look back to the first page. Also no offense rojo but we are not boys durl on the other hand is my boy anyway I'm out you can find me in the tent life thread

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seamaiden boriqua?????
Much respect sea knew u had taino indian blood cuz the passion you show in what u do :)
U just asking to be nice is enough for me and might comment with the homies but definitely won't speak Ill of the pedro:)

Muchas, y mucho respeto. Gracias.

maya42

maya42

Never had the lbl. I'm more curious about size and yeilding because of the HL outdoor thread and tom hill. They've both posted about huge yielding sativa crosses (75/25 in/sat) and HL said they only got 2 lbs per with ogs and TH says save it for dep. So I want to see actual evidence of a 10lb og. Not saying g it can't happen, just want to see or have it verified.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I honestly thought the OG paradigm was that it doesn't yield, it just doesn't. The LBL is a really nice hybrid that surprised me after a good cure, prior to the cure I wasn't digging her. I don't believe she grows like a classic OG of any type. Every one I grew out, from seed, was almost identical to her sister, extremely high F:M ratio, good uplifting high like I enjoy from the Sativa-doms. I can't remember what mine yielded, either. Sorry about that.

maya42

maya42

@Seamaiden I agree about the non yeilding ogs. That's why I'm so curious. Thanks for the info. I don't mind og crosses as I am running some. They're quite good imo. Sativa-ish highs are nice, not too jittery and not on the couch.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Aye carajo! Estaba nacido en New Orleans! Cono.
Loved that!! My family all in Miami an my phone barley get signal up here so don't talk much so when I read that just died laughing!!
I felt that latina attitude:) u go mama,was already following you because your a very knowledgeable grower but now am really humbled and impressed an damn near ashamed for stooping to a petty level in the presence of a boriqua queen..

Latest posts

Top Bottom