Whats the bloom enhancer that comes in Purple Box? for around 200$

• Thread starter robeartobrenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robeartobrenton

I was in a hydro shop in SF yesterday and when i was getting my roots excelurator the guy was trying to sell me a bloom enhancer in a big purple box that was like 210$.... he said it was rated number 1 or some shit for ever..... i havent seen it in any stores here on the east coast and now i forget what its even called...

can anyone help me out?

thanks!!!
rob

R

robeartobrenton

Heyyboysavage!! Thanks bro thats it! Have you used it?

H

hellboysavage

never used it the first time i seen it was last week at the hydro shop eye catching but then you see that price its like a slap in the face still though maybe one of the old heads will chime in whith some info i also would like to no more

S

scoobydoo

never used it but found some info, it should work like most things out there, but not sure if its worth the price. If it is/was rated #1 then why is there no one using it from my searches. The markups probably very high.

BloomBastic - The Future Is Here!

The Bloombastic 250ml formula contains biological minerals in combination with biological stimulants to create a one of a kind nutrient additive specifically designed for the flowering and ripening of your plants. The unique combination of elements in Blombastic will trigger explosive sugar and bloom production that will ensure a soft, sweet flavor of the bloom in addition to large compact buds.

Bloombastic will also stimulate the enzyme process on several levels that will make your plant less sensitive to stress factors such as: warmth, dry air, high light intensity, disease, and nutrient inadequacies.

This flowering innovation does not contain any ballast ingredients such as sodium and chlorine.

Compared to other cocktails, Bloombastic contains at least 50% more phosphorus and potassium.

Directions Of Use

Bloombastic should be used in the final 4 to 6 weeks of the bloom and ripening stage of plant growth.

Shake well before use

250ml

Dosage:
Mix your usual base nutrients. (THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED WITH ANY BRAND OF NUTRIENT) Then add 0.5 ml to 1.0 ml of Bloombastic per liter water in your reservoir.

Bloombastic is suitable for all sorts of cultivation substrates (soil, hydro and coco) and is suitable for all irrigation systems.

Content:

Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Iron EDTA, Phosphorus Pent oxide and Clay mineral.

There are additional ingredients not listed on the label . Apparently there are different labels depending on which country it was imported to.

The algaes are Laminara Digitata and Ascophyllum Nodosum, commonly marketed as 'kelp' supplements for human consumption. Again, very inexpensive stuff in this high priced product.

Top Bottom