Whats the Dankiest Cash Crop From The cali Connect

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

Assuming your vent fan is adequate, I think the general rule is 5000 btu per 1k of lighting...but the climate where you live will play a huge role in that.

The general rule is 3500BTUs per 1000w(with Co2 burner). Myself, I like to have A/C overkill. I'm running a 4-ton Water-Cooled unit, puttiing out 58,000BTUs with 7 lights. So thats 8285.75BTUs per 1000watts!!! I could be running 14 lights at once with the A/C unit i'm running. This is definitely A/C overkill. A 2-ton unit would be working alot to handle 8K especially if you are burning propane for Co2.

Something to keep in mind, if you plan on getting serious A/C for your set-up...

You should consider doing a "closed growing environment", or "CGE". By doing a fully enclosed room you can control environmental factors more precisely. You'll need to invest in a Co2 gen, dehumidifier, Charcoal filter, aswell as your A/C unit. All the air is contained in the garden, so no smells wonder out. This is how the pro's do it.

In a CGE room the air is just recirculated, enriched with Co2, dehumidified, and the smell removed. The air doesn't have to be exchanged with fresh air. The CGE growroom also provides a security blanket against BUGS. It's not perfect, but you'll find pest problems are much easier to control.

sour power

sour power

in a closed growing enviroment is it true that you dont have to worry about heat signatures?

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

in a closed growing enviroment is it true that you dont have to worry about heat signatures?

No thats not true, but if you use poly with the IR barrier and have your room fully enclosed then you're safe from any outside IR heat signature. Your room needs to be covered completely with the special poly, to be fully protected. Most heat signatures come from the hot exhaust exiting your house, others come from the lights themselves. Having the poly with the IR barrier and enclosing the garden(CGE) gives the grower true security when it comes to heat signatures.

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

GoOdLooKin Dr...Wht's a CGE Rm....I can seal off BDRMs..

BlowCrack,
A CGE room needs to be fully enclosed. No fresh air in or out. So yes you could seal off a bedroom, to make a CGE garden.

H

highrise

I don't light that area very much at all so why should I count those square ft. towards wpsf ?

Yep, what works for me is to put a baby pool under each 1k light gives a nice defined circle for the size of space each light will cover. 4ft pool gives 80 w/sqf and a 5ft pool gives 50 w/sqf.

G

gogetta

Did u ppl 4get tha thread topic?

HEY EVERYBODY..I WAS REALLY LUKN 4WARD 2 READIN PEOPLE'S OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT...WHICH IS "WHAT IN YOU OPINION IS THE DANKEST CASH CROP @ THA CC?"...I MEAN NOT 2 PUSH NE BUTTONS BUT CAN WE GET BACK ON SUBJECT HERE? THANX.....GoG

devilrays

devilrays

I have grown out Bubba and the Abusive cut, but I have read on here that Raskal does not consider the Abusive cut a true OG and I was gonna say if you are wondering which one is the best yielder, I would have to say not the Bubba. IT's fire headstash IMO. Did that just make sense? LOL

H

hazeman24

All your gear looks great having a hard time choosing one.

J

jcash

tha dank

i have a closet thats 3'x5' going to put either 600 or 1k in it I'm only using 3x3 for growing and the other 2' are for dehumidifier and fan. have a 5kbtu window ac hooked to c.a.p temp/ humid controler to cool room. anyway just wanted to know if the 600 would give me the 66wpsf in only the 3x3 grow area or would it be less because the other 2' of spce w equip.

C

cheef

I just cant wait to get mine they going straight to germ im not waisting anytime...

M

MedDudeChcioCA

I cannot wait to get your genetics. So happy I found this over here!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes jcash the 600 would give you 66.6 wpsf. you also got to take into consideration the distance from the bulb. on average a 600 watt bulb puts out 90k lumen's a 1k puts out 140k. as you go further from the bulbs this output is cut in half every foot. the taller your plants the less lumen's that reach the lower buds. a 600 watt bulb would not be my choice if i was growing plants over 3.5 ft. tall i would need a 1k watts. good thing about 600s tho is you can get the plant closer to the bulb then 1k.

great info about the btus per 1k watts guys i didnt know there was a formula for that.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
HEY EVERYBODY..I WAS REALLY LUKN 4WARD 2 READIN PEOPLE'S OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT...WHICH IS "WHAT IN YOU OPINION IS THE DANKEST CASH CROP @ THA CC?"...I MEAN NOT 2 PUSH NE BUTTONS BUT CAN WE GET BACK ON SUBJECT HERE? THANX.....GoG

I know this is super late but man, if ya can get some ChemValley Kush, that's what I'd go for if ya want dddank and yield. Check out this one momma of ChemValley Kush. I haven't broken this picture out yet to show, but this one ChemValley Kush plant produced me over 8.5+ zips of super ridiculous dank flame. Lemon kerosine funk to the max. It is my largest yielding single plant to date..

T

to serve man

Tex, that Chem Valley Kush looks like straight fire! Nice frosty, tasty lookin nugs. How tall was the plant when harvested?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, the plant was around 3ft+-. I topped it early, fim'd, and pinched all over the plant to allow the nodes to explode. It's a lemon fuel momma to the max.

Swerve's gear is just str8 sick and dank as fuk. I never have to cure his gear out, but I do.. Straight off the vine they reek and taste amazing. His Pre-98 Bubba Kush and CVK are blowing heads off and both just taste & smell heavenly.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

darn good work my friend, 8+ zips from a 3ft plant, you gotta tell me more, soil or hydro, how many watts, nute lineup, keep up the good work

Latest posts

Top Bottom