Whats the Dankiest Cash Crop From The cali Connect

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

to serve man

darn good work my friend, 8+ zips from a 3ft plant, you gotta tell me more, soil or hydro, how many watts, nute lineup, keep up the good work

Yea bro! Thats some awesome work, tex! How did you manage that? I want in on the secrets haha. Those look like pretty dense fuckin nugs too. Anything swerve puts out is fire.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's quite easy.. I topped early, fimmed and pinched all over the plant. Pinching is the way to get mad shoots to appear and that increases the yield a lot. I fed with GH Flora series and 1000w horts. I grew in Sunshine Mix#4 & FFOF. I gave madd love and light. :damnhippie:

M

medicaluser700

WTF! I gotta pop my CVK beans pronto! That's a beaut right there Tex.

My highest yielding BX2/f4s were around 3 ozs. They were under 600s in 1.5g pots of coco a lil crowded so they could of done better.

K

koopa troopa

i'd say OGiesel was pretty high yielding. it's got this crazy lemon funk cleaner gas taste.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree, OGiesel is gonna be a huge yielding monster, too. Madd props to the Cali Connection.

C

cheef

amazing im impressed 8.5 zips thats whats sup so your saying ogiesel is crazy i think im a go for it since its the only one in the auction from cali connection

C

Choch

For 3 lights I'd divide off a 4 X 12 section in a corner with panda film to keep the light on the plants.

Actually with a whole room devoted to 3000 watts I'd be doing a vertical shelf system coliseum style, but that's just me. ;)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thx Tex, appreciate the info on your regiman, take care and keep up the good work

M

medicaluser700

Actually with a whole room devoted to 3000 watts I'd be doing a vertical shelf system coliseum style, but that's just me. ;)

I don't know that that style would work too well with ogs

C

cheef

but im so confused rollin j i cant get these cali connect seeds for nothing their not on thcf or anywhere else i done looked for that matter im from ny i really want some of those cali seeds any suggestions anyone

JH420

JH420

but im so confused rollin j i cant get these cali connect seeds for nothing their not on thcf or anywhere else i done looked for that matter im from ny i really want some of those cali seeds any suggestions anyone

Bro they are all sold out at the moment here at the farm but in about a week they will be putting out a big drop with lots of new stuff as well...just keep checkin this forum daily and you'll be golden.

R

Rolln J

new gear should be arriving by the new year my friend...

im working hard we are looking at putting up a chunk of gear all of our strains and the new ones. some will ahve less than others but gonna be a grip of gear up on the farm soon prob about a week or so...

thcfarm sells them - just none in stock atm - patience grasshopper :smiley_joint:

K

koopa troopa

the OGiesel is pretty strong. it's got this funkalicious smell to it that has all sorts of citrus and gasoline flavors. this shit is quick to stink up a room... i yielded the most out of OGiesel compared to JC or BW.

B

buddygreen

Does anyone know if o.g Raskel has any new gear coming? And is he somehow involved with Cali Connect?

flying lotus

flying lotus

I just got 10 zips from about a 3.5 foot CVK in a 4x8 tent running 1-1000w hps 2-600w hps 2-400w mh. in a 4x4 cube for about 45 days then into a 24x24x8 tray filled with hydroton, ran gh flora series with grandmas molasses, superthrive at 25% strength, h2o2,..... a little dry koolbloom at the end... oh and ya i forgot.. TAP water. I used to buy expensive gear but i guess sometimes you just have to get good seeds.

B

buddygreen

I have experienced some low yields in my time but that is ridiculous.

Top Bottom