Whats the deal with the blackwater and julius ceaser??

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

hey farm, whats da lowdown with these? or are we up for a total surprise? ancestors???

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

originally posted by Swerve

originally posted by Swerve

julius ceasar is socal masterX sfv ogk f3 male...serious fire in there. so i figured ceasar is appropriate

blackwater is mendo purpsX sfv ogk f3 male..dark purple with an actual hit.. yup a purple that hit heavy like og...

F

FlorigenFreak

They will probably.....

Be either mutants, auto-flower or Hermorphidite .....knowing that Male SFV F3 was a piece of shit, can't believe they're still slinging that shit on here, Logic and Swerve must be in Cahoots......trying to off load all that shitty gear, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, Kharmas a BITCH!!!
Freak

S

Swerve

Florigen Freak Research is keen before you make a comment you know nothing about

florigen you dont know what your talking about.. it was the f4 male that had the recessive autolfower trait not the f3..and we dont have very many natural hermies 90% of them were and are grower error. and mutants i have yet to see any or many of these. so please if your gonna open your mouth at least research before you sound stupid!!! anything with the f3 male is solid you can see by all the reports done with it... the f4 had the issue and the f5's are fuckign rocking ... no auto anything ... and we have grown all of our strains out to over 3-4ft tall.. and not one auto...as this time im letting the testers really get big before i use them they get at least 1 full run if not 2 now. in the perpetual set up we have...

so in turn you should research before you post such wrong moronic things...
so be ashamed of yourself for not doing research

the blackwater is coming out we have a killer male of it and female you will see the first incross and back cross in november..

julius cesar will be makeing a big comeback with the corleone kush as well...so be ready in nov/dec as we are gonna put out some craziness..

also gonna be looking for testers for our green crack line and our sour d line..

j wizzle

j wizzle

dont forget about me swerve, boys up north are ready to test your gear and solidify your products. take care bro

K

kmk4eva

hey swerve your damn tahoe og autoed on me then it busted nanners all over and put seeds in the rest of my grow are you saying thats my fault? I think not!!!!!!!!!!! the only way it could be my fault is cause i bought your shitty gear....................for you to say its the growers fault for the hermies thats bs............ so almost everybody that has your gear has been having problem and its are fault guess its time to boycot cali connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

red_eye

I cant wait for the Corleone to be back in stock. The growshows I've seen lately are absolutely JAW DROPPING!!!!!

Hey FREAK! If you need to see a successful CaliConnect grow in progress, click the link in my signature. There are tons of other bros on here that have put out just beautiful nugs from Swerve's gear. Don't be lame if you don't know what the F you are talking about.

S

Swerve

hey swerve your damn tahoe og autoed on me then it busted nanners all over and put seeds in the rest of my grow are you saying thats my fault? I think not!!!!!!!!!!! the only way it could be my fault is cause i bought your shitty gear....................for you to say its the growers fault for the hermies thats bs............ so almost everybody that has your gear has been having problem and its are fault guess its time to boycot cali connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro I'm old skool Italian anyone can talk show me proof. So ur saying u had an auto and it hermied. I would love to see pics and u miss understood my but it seem to happen all the Time. I said the hermies not the autos if u had an auto hermie that's the first time we have heard this. So please post pics for me so I know what to do next time and please boycott my stuff it will just free up gear for others

Illmind

Illmind

Well some had bad germ rates, high mutants, autos, herms weren't too bad mostly just a nanner here and there. At least the packs were cool!! Swerve since you are growing and testing all these and they are solid now hows about posting up some pics of some of your grows of your newer gear and fem lines. I know it wasn't grower error when my raskal ogs threw nanners especially since the rest of garden was not throwing nans and others report same. So I wouldn't say 90% grower error I'd say more like 30%. Oh and I noticed in another thread you said SFV OG F5 is basically just SFV OG but that isn't what you're using. U use (SFV x Afghani 1) F5 so Afghani 1 is in all 5 generations. Now if you had SFV OG F1s which nobody on the boards does and found a male and worked it to F5 that would basically be SFV OG. Just letting you know a lot of people seem to think you have an actual pure SFV OG male. I've had troubles with the gear and won't touch any of it until further research but I will take some BX1s too bad they gone.

S

Swerve

Illimind I mean full out Balls not nanners. Nanners are from pushing the plant to much especially since it's already prone to do so with the sfv which came from a hermie batch of seeds. And I know it has affy in it. But I have been progressively been breeding it out and at f5 I'm confident enough to say I have sfv in ibl form. Since after f5 it is considered a true breeding strain I call it sfv og. Kinda like how rezdog calls his sour d sour d not sour dX soma's nycd or affy Hawaiian male. DNA's la confidential is la confidential not affy X affy. It's called research if people don't wanna do it they r shorting them selves

Illmind

Illmind

Rez doesn't have an IBL he just thinks he's so perfect that he got it in 3 BXs. And the other stuff didn't make much sense to me. All I'm saying is saying SFV OG Male is misleading. If you wanted to name SFV x Afghani something like SFV Afghani and then F5 that and call it SFV Afghani IBL that's another story my g. And I do research mostly hands on. But the internet is always there when I'm left with ???s The nanners came with the flush btw. Yes nanners no balls. I know diff I've been growing 15 years lol. And I've never got a nan from any ogs, or chems, just ecsd a long summer ago it hits 100s and gave me some nans.

K

kmk4eva

sorry swerve i didnt take pics or i would post them and we have talked about this before and i almost forgot and was moving on with things tell you say its 90% grower error thats really putting your foot in your mouth!!!!!!!!!

K

kmk4eva

im old skool italian? who cares what you are i thought you were a great breader and was hoping to meet you and shake your hand them i grew your gear and it all changed i know you have good gear i just dont want to waste my money trying to find it cant wait for my sannie seeds havnt herd one bad thing about any of his line

S

Swerve

I jive guys all I'm saying is I will do my best to be on top of everything the best I can. I will drf try to make sure everything from here on out is solid. Everyone has hic ups it's how u kill it after them. So have faith and watch me kick some ass.

hotRod

hotRod

well put swerve
It true
everyone has issues

Its how folks deal with the issues
thats what defines them as a person

I

InvisibleM

I can't wait to see what the next drop will be, I can't say that about too many other breeders.... maybe one other but he's gone.

B

BeachBummed

I can't wait to see what the next drop will be, I can't say that about too many other breeders.... maybe one other but he's gone.

Now that right there is ridiculously close minded.

Now if you looking solely for "og" then yeah, but there are at least 5-6 breeders here on the farm throwing it down. Wake up and smell the dank!

beezleb878

beezleb878

About the hermi issues, generically spoken.

When I get seeds I research those seeds the best I can and I make as close to an educated decision on the strain and seeds the best I can. Now when I buy newly offered seeds for the first time it comes with an unspoken understanding that hermies are a possibility and finding something new and special is the reward for that risk and experiencing the new breeds early is part of the reward for that risk.

If you want proven seeds I suggest looking at older lines that have many grow reports and is easier to understand the plant before growing than new seeds where that type of information is limited to nonexistent for the most part. To be a trailblazer experimenting with new seeds so to speak is to accept the risk of what it means.

With all that said, I am relatively inexperienced but that is my view on the issue. Take from that what you will. I would like to say, I think I am seeing more and more breeders talking about adding more crop rotations during their testing. I hope this also translates into more plant information being put out to make it easier for people to research the strain.

Well time to get my vape on!

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve cant wait for you new lines bro...Loving the deadhead OG and Jamaican OG straight DANK DANK DANK

Jamaican
ja-60day-c.jpg

ja-60day-e.jpg

Deadhead
IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

dayday

Top Bottom