Whats the deal with the blackwater and julius ceaser??

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry bro no pics of veg..but more pics here...

be careful some phenos stretch and i mean stretch but DANK ass smoke fosho great work Swerve...

dayday

D

dailychronic

Swerve if u had to do it again would you use the afghan?

jammie

jammie

florigen you dont know what your talking about.. it was the f4 male that had the recessive autolfower trait not the f3..and we dont have very many natural hermies 90% of them were and are grower error. and mutants i have yet to see any or many of these. so please if your gonna open your mouth at least research before you sound stupid!!! anything with the f3 male is solid you can see by all the reports done with it... the f4 had the issue and the f5's are fuckign rocking ... no auto anything ... and we have grown all of our strains out to over 3-4ft tall.. and not one auto...as this time im letting the testers really get big before i use them they get at least 1 full run if not 2 now. in the perpetual set up we have...

so in turn you should research before you post such wrong moronic things...
so be ashamed of yourself for not doing research

the blackwater is coming out we have a killer male of it and female you will see the first incross and back cross in november..

julius cesar will be makeing a big comeback with the corleone kush as well...so be ready in nov/dec as we are gonna put out some craziness..

also gonna be looking for testers for our green crack line and our sour d line..

yeah florigen thats right your the moronic one. it took over a year before swerve was even willing to admit there was a problem, then couldn't even tell me if the larry og that i bought here in march were from the affected lot.

j wizzle

j wizzle

. Everyone has hic ups it's how u kill it after them. So have faith and watch me kick some ass.

so true, its about how you fix the problem. every single company is going to have problems, but if that company is first willing to admit the problem, thats a good sign of things to come.

yeah florigen thats right your the moronic one. it took over a year before swerve was even willing to admit there was a problem, then couldn't even tell me if the larry og that i bought here in march were from the affected lot.

swerve admitted the problems, and think about it. a year to find out problems isnt really a surprise in this biz. its take 5 months to actually flower a plant and harvest from seed. most take clones to find mothers, so its a good 3 months before a mother clone is rooted, then its another 3 months to grow out and see it if auto-flowers.

some people run 2-3 rounds clones before making a mother, so a year to really discover a problem in this biz isnt out of the question buddy...

also, how can swerve know every seed? he has come out and stated the problems.....so now you know what to look for and be careful.

rule #1.....never run an entire crop of untested/new seeds if you are making a living off your crop. you always need your true tested strains and add in new strains as you can fit them into your garden

DAY DAY......that jam OG IS DANK!!!!!!!

H

hbstoner

sorry swerve i didnt take pics or i would post them and we have talked about this before and i almost forgot and was moving on with things tell you say its 90% grower error thats really putting your foot in your mouth!!!!!!!!!

Count down to the close of this thread in 5...4...3.... Seriously though, for all the shit you talk on rez you sure as fuck are starting to sound exactly like him. Id check your ego at the door asap and start treating the people you dicked over with some respect...

S

Swerve

hbstoner yeah when i reread it i was like wow .. what the fuck was i thinking... i fucked up i am man enough to admit it and i am man enough to fix it... and i have no intention to close this thread or any thread i like all the shit good bad and ugly....

waayne

waayne

dayday those are some killer dank!
Can't wait to hear how they smoke! :rock

S

sokalkush

Hey Swerve!

Been lurking these forums for awhile now. Gotta say for a minute I thought you were the Rezdog of this site, boy was I wrong!

They say difficult times bring out a mans true character...

The way you've handled these situations lately just shows what a stand up dude you are. Most people would run away and hide with their tale behind their legs if this kinda shi* happened to them.

Got major respect for you now bro! Takes a big man to admit his mistakes and takes a bigger man to apologize when he knows he treated a person wrongly.

Keep killin it with the bomb strains bro and remind the world that Socal is populated with ALOT of stand-up people!

Peace...

-SoKal

C

Cloud 99

i too dont take kindly to breeders blaming growers for herms and the like cause i know for a fact that a solid female just wont herm or anything else.i dont care if you got light leaks or whatever.i have some moms that just sit out like house plants so when they light goes out they get what ever ambient light there is around(lamps and switches tvs monitors and other stuff that light up).not to mention i just walk in and turn the room light on whenever i feel like it.So they rarely get the full uninterrupted 6 hours dark that i intend for them.they are over 4 months old and i even forgot to water them a couple times.and they wont autoflower herm or anything else.
Now with that being said you gotta give it to the man(swerve) for Manning up and vowing to make it right.you just dont see that quality enough in this bizz.I think yall should def cut em some slack.
You def got my respect now also Swerve.very classy handling of the situation.(and in the mist of being attacked extra 10 ponits) lol

K

kmk4eva

but lots of threads have been closed and alot of people have been banned for speaking there mind about what there cali connection gear did!

jammie

jammie

hbstoner yeah when i reread it i was like wow .. what the fuck was i thinking... i fucked up i am man enough to admit it and i am man enough to fix it... and i have no intention to close this thread or any thread i like all the shit good bad and ugly....

well what EXACTLY are you planning to do to fix it? is it like you told me in the pm- spend 2-3 months of time, space, electricity and nute running the seeds, then if i have a problem and can document it out the ass, i may get replacements?

Z

zoeronerer

homey swerve i think you guys just went a little too fast with things....

there was bound to be a problem ....people wer doing fem lines of things that are known to be kinda unstable the chems for instance.

we all knew you guys dont have enough space to test 30 different crosses at once ..(i guess u could move to oakland) ...

very few people run the numbers needed to test their work .... (germ testing is not enough)

But everyone else flipping out your tarded..

who the hell fills a room full of untested strains flips them dosent check for nanners daily and then bitches about it...

here is the deal run something 3 times in a test closet before you ever fill a godam room full of it ..

i know alot of you kids out there are new to the game or just getting started but use COMMON SENSI .....

because you pay high dollar dosent meen shit ..

i paid 5k for a cut before ...

some of these genetics are very rare (even in cali even in tight circles of growers)

so if you dont have the time or patience to select mothers dont pop beans ... grow a f'n northern lights clone ..

ever wonder why og is more money ????

its harder to grow and make yield so yeah i bet alot of you buggers are light leaking the shit out of them and all around bashing rare finicky genes ...

not everything acts the same ....

but swerve you know problems come up in the f4 f5 f6 so yall should have been watchin these closer ..

but thanks so much for sharing your cuts in seed form ..
but no diss for you and logic to keep riding high on this we are gonna need to see some real shit in the forthcoming work ..

why dont you just concentrate on 4 lines and give us the best you can muster .....

i want to see your best not 50 crosses that i could do on my own by collecting the cuts ....

and everyone is bummed we all have been at this site because it was killer ...

logic just be a little more like you wer in the beginning homey im sure you guys have been bummed the last few weeks with the shifts on this board. and just biz in general

so lets not act like children ...

a member of the brotherhood of eternal light who has smuggled and grown more weed than all of you fools and basically jumpstarted the north cali scene told me ..
."bro fair is easy, its the other stuff that gets you in trouble.

remember that shit everybody thats all we have in this game ... trust and your handshake.

clubs ,legal weed , big biz in ganja, these things cant change that ....

so be square ........or be a chump ass there is no middle .....

aloha to everyone .....

boh ! sorry i smoke n keif

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Swerve i would love to test anything u wanna throw my way :)..... just puttin it out there

I

InvisibleM

Now that right there is ridiculously close minded.

Now if you looking solely for "og" then yeah, but there are at least 5-6 breeders here on the farm throwing it down. Wake up and smell the dank!

Nothing to do with being "ridiculously close minded", just not interested in what the other guys have. I got to try out the OG's and the kush's first, especially the bubba :rasta:

B

BeachBummed

Nothing to do with being "ridiculously close minded", just not interested in what the other guys have. I got to try out the OG's and the kush's first, especially the bubba :rasta:

alright, but i feel that this not being SOLELY swerves site calling out all the other breeders here that have amazing genetics (which a lot do have bubba in heritage, but guess you dont look) is real disrespectful. if your only here for CC gear man and you going to call out saying thats the only shit worth a damn why cant you just go to CC's forum on their site?!

this is a community homie, and you know that feeling when you smoke down with a bunch of people and the guy facing you in the circle doesnt like anybody and is just there to get high? no disrespect but you bug the mood mang haha.

its called weed no og experiment. you'll never be a connoisseur if you cant get away from a single breeder like youve mentioned..

just my opinion it bugged me you said that, found it disrespectful to the farm. my bad.

A

AlienBoyD7

I bought two packs of Tahoe , one pack of cvk . Genetics is what it is all about. My plan is to find a good one and give cuttings away to anybody who wants them lol. It is because of this attitude that I can get all the cuttings I want at anytime...lol

B

BlowCrack

This shit crazy...lol...ill test whatever to swerve just putting it out there

Top Bottom