What's the deficiency ??

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

WHAT UP FELLOW GROWERS I'M RUNNING INTO A PROBLEM IN THE MIDDLE SECTION OF MY Chemdog D......HERE'S A COUPLE OF PICS TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW IT IS NOT WHAT U THINK IT IS....:mad0233:

Whats the deficiency
Whats the deficiency 2
Whats the deficiency 3
S

Sea Of Green

Nitrogen, possibly sulfur, or both. But maybe not deficient for lack of feeding. It actually looks like overfeeding is the real cause.

The interveinal patches that are brown and burnt looking on those leaves are what's called "nutrient burn".

But if it's not what I think it is. Then you tell me what it is. What is it?

grayskull

grayskull

today is day 30 of flowering
nitro really??...
over fertilizing..??
i was thinking it's a problem with the PH in the nut solution..
or maybe my soil PH is to low...6.2-6.5..and theres lock out
i dont wanna say yet cause i dont want everyone agreeing and sating yea thats the problem when they really are just guessing

grayskull

grayskull

cant be sulfur that pops up only in new growth...this is happening only in the middle of the plant and moving up

jawnroot

jawnroot

By the power of grayskull!

...it's a deficiency. At thirty days into flowering if this is a really low leaf and you're not having a universal problem it shouldn't be a major issue. That said...your plant needs more ferts, and it looks like you're suffering from multiple defs, not just one. The short and long of it is increase your dose of flowering ferts by about 15-20% (depending upon how bad the plants look) and go from there.

From here, it looks like nitro def and/or potassium and/or magnesium. Maybe even spider mites too judging by some of that mottling on the lower right leaf, although unlikely.

What you haven't yet told us and what is probably the most important bit of info is what you're feeding, how your feeding it, and how much.

grayskull

grayskull

thanks jaw that's what i was looking for..i've been feeding it General Hydro 3 part....
the problem popped up last week...the week before aug 15-21st...i fed it 3 times with a 0,1,3 of GH...(feed water feed)when it first popped up it was just yellowing between the leaf vain.....within the last 3 days more leafs started turning like the ones in the pic....last tusday i bough some magical and fed it...then flushed it on wednesday and refed the plant on friday...with a 2,0,2,4 of GH...(2tsp mag,0 grow,2 tsp micro,4 bloom)
since the flush the problem picked up speed even after the feed on friday..yesterday i wated with somemore magical at a ppm of 170

phenotyper

phenotyper

I see a phosphorous deficiency that will lead to necrotic patches in no time. I would stop flushing your plant. Watering to runoff is fine, but it looks like you may have stressed that lady out. I'd bump up the flowering nutes.

grayskull

grayskull

so i hit this bitch with a 1,3,5, of GH
ph 6.3 so maybe this will do the job
cause the problem is moving up the plant..

Top Bottom