What's The Difference Between Photosynthesis Plus And Plus C

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
been using the photo plus for awhile - been ordering it online bc nobody around me carries it - this last time I got the cali label plus c and when I opened the bottle I wasnt overwhelmed by the smell of sulfury rotten wet egg farts - in fact it doesnt smell like sulfur at all

anybody know what the difference is between the 2?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its pretty good stuff @indicabush - also saw that link when I was trying to find labels to compare - oddly I can find the plus c listed ingredients but not a label (that was legible) for the photo plus

pretty sure they have the same bennies - maybe the carrier is different - or maybe I got burned - was hoping somebody could confirm the c plus didnt have the same smell

indicabush

indicabush

what's so terrible about this product (photo plus) that it's not for sale in I believe 47 states?

CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DE FL GA HI IA ID IL KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY

If you found a label for (C)....maybe you can compare ingredients with this link:

(plus)

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@motherlode , if you go microbelife's site, it will ask what state you are in. From the looks of things, if you are in Oregon, you can still get the Photo plus......but if you are in Cali you get the Plus C.

While it looks like its a labeling thing......it sounds as though they changed formulations if you aren't getting that god awful putrid smell.

Top Bottom