Whats The Latest Time U Ever Started Outside

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

I am away right nw want be back til the end of this month which isn't a bad time to start seeds I think but I wanted to no hw late have u guys every started seeds and got a gud harvest? Thanks for any replies

iKharon

iKharon

I am away right nw want be back til the end of this month which isn't a bad time to start seeds I think but I wanted to no hw late have u guys every started seeds and got a gud harvest? Thanks for any replies
This is a good question... largely depends on your climate. Google search your average annual freezes... I popped my beans on 2/13 and vegging them for another 2 weeks before putting them in greenhouse. I'm expecting trees! Lol

Paperchase

Paperchase

I live in the south so u no wat type of style um growing in I wanted to start early put have heard mix reviews about starting early and starting a lil later

iKharon

iKharon

As long as they have 2+ months to veg, they'll be fine. Strain dependent, obviously, but you need to allow 2+ months to flower as well... so you need a solid 4 months of suitable outside weather. This is trickier in say FL (born n raised) due to crazy RH. Just check your freeze dates if you even have any... don't let them get colder than 54 degrees and don't let them burn up either :) hope this helps you out. I would however suggest that you run autos.. then seed to harvest is 3 months and then you won't need to worry at all. My opinion though, it's not too late at all. Lots of guys wait til mid may. But I want trees, so I started early lol

Paperchase

Paperchase

Yea I have a few auto seeds that um gne pop as well and sum CSI mendo purp thanks for ur input

Paperchase

Paperchase

I have sum auto seeds that um gne pop as well and sum CSI mendo purp thanks for ur input

SpiderK

SpiderK

i put out two week old seed starts on June 1st last year., had 10-12fters in oct, 42º latidude midwest. but it was a fast flowering strain chocolate trip from bodhi.

Top Bottom