What's the main Factors Affecting Plant Growth?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
It is essential to understand what factors and how they affect plant growth and development. What factors you think that have significant influences on plant growth? Lets see your idea in comments area.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

It is essential to understand what factors and how they affect plant growth and development. What factors you think that have significant influences on plant growth? Lets see your idea in comments area.
Water,nutrition,light(intensity and duration),temperature,humidity,environmental pressures would be my guess.

TomH

TomH

I notice that the more time I spend with my GF, the better my plants do.
Things that make you go hmmmm.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
You'd be best off getting an old textbook on plant physiology than cobbling one together here, filtered through the brains of lifelong stoners.
@mysticepipedon Thanks! We would like to discuss this with you all, which beginners can saw and learn from it. We will keep sturdy with all growers!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

@Buzzzz Thanks! Yes, that's the 6 factors. Is it oxygen and carbon dioxide that can affect plants' growth?
Plants need oxygen for respiration,especially roots and CO2 and water lets them make sugars and oxygen. Plants release oxygen in the day time,cactus and succulents may be an exception to that?. Someone else is probably more into this and can correct me.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Plants need oxygen for respiration,especially roots and CO2 and water lets them make sugars and oxygen. Plants release oxygen in the day time,cactus and succulents may be an exception to that?. Someone else is probably more into this and can correct me.
@Buzzzz Thank you for your share~! 😘

Madmax

Madmax

Whats that....your gonna send me light...cool...i'll take it..😃

Madmax

Madmax

the 3 main ones for me are environment which quite a lot falls under ,leaf temp,rh etc …a great light and genetics.they are the main ones for me…oh..and a real good green thumb 😄

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
1.) Quality Genetics
2.) Quality medium/nutrients
3.) Maintaining best watering practices
4.) Quality light for area
5.) Understanding VPD with LEDs - Room Temp versus Leaf temps
6.) Maintaining steady environment throughout different phases

Latest posts

Top Bottom