What's The Makeup Of Platinum Gsc???

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I could of swore someone on here told me it was Platinum OG × GSC a while back in a "cookiez" thread that i think got deleted (I'm not sure can't find the exchange in my post history). The guy I use to get Platinum OG from and GSC from in the Bay told me the same thing also. But, after hearing it's just another phenotype on another board and doing a search here on the farm people don't really seem to know what the hell it is...Does anyone know it's makeup?

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Good stuff brother! Yeah, I have Platinum Delights (Platinum GSC × Blue Power), but I scraped all the cookie-grapey-berry dominant phenos for this straight up OG pheno that yields. Does your cut yield well like others have stated about the plat cut?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Good stuff brother! Yeah, I have Platinum Delights (Platinum GSC × Blue Power), but I scraped all the cookie-grapey-berry dominant phenos for this straight up OG pheno that yields. Does your cut yield well like others have stated about the plat cut?
Haha I had a grape cereal pheno of plat delight. I didnt like that shit. Too grapey

Pimp T

Pimp T

A friend told me once Platinum is attached to lots of clone only on the west coast to designate the better cut .. not sure if any truth is to be found in the statement, all hearsay.
I asked this question on a thread once and about 10 people agreed to what your sayin about the whole platinum prefix

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Haha I had a grape cereal pheno of plat delight. I didnt like that shit. Too grapey
Yeah, I skipped the grapey phenos too. I had a lime one that was solid, but I didn't keep any extra clones after my second run with it. The pheno I did keep is special though...it's all kush, finishes fast, and the yield is hella satisfying!

Pimp T

Pimp T

try sinmint if you haven't already that shit is f n nice @dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

try sinmint if you haven't already that shit is f n nice @dirtyshawa

Honestly, I never wanted anything to do with the forum cut or its hybrids I was offered it and told that this delivery service "something RX" in San Jose was the only place that had the real cut, after receiving a pm from one of the guys doing a lot of the posting in the original GSC thread that that guy referred you to at Ic in your thread. I deleted my other handle over there when all the stuff went down with Gypsy, but now I'm trying to remember my password to see if I can still login and find that pm for a point of reference.

There was hermie talk from the beginning and it really put me off about growing it, but what i did was shoot out to the Bay and sourced it myself in Haight Ashbury and Oakland. When I did source it I also came across cherry pie, which I've always felt was/is superior.

I bought Platinum Delights on the strength of my Tangerine Power experience, and to make some extra change on the gsc name now that everyone back home knows what it is, and that the platinum cut was more stable.

For 2015 bro, I'm running nothing but kushy flavors and maybe some lemon kushy flavors for the fall. Fuck that berry, cookie, tuttty fruity shit. I'm burnt out!

elkhunter

elkhunter

its my understanding that its a different pheno of "girl scout cookies" like forum, thin mint etc..supposed to be better than either of those pheno's...the only thing i have with it is monster cookies --- platinum GSC x yeti f1....which will be outdoors this spring...peace..elk..

Cookies
ganjherbsmoke

ganjherbsmoke

there is no gdp in cookies as its been said many times over
its flo ridah x f1 durb the gdp is in the pie not gsc
the platinum cut can be the animal cookies cut in many situations as it was sold as plat originally to my understanding esp at places like green door and the hemp center, what i bought as plat cookies several times is the exact same as the animal
now dark heart sells a cut many call platinum cookies and it has been mistaken for the ogkb by many cause of its similarities in veg but the flowers are def different. Pretty sure its just another pheno or bagseed of cookies and not some separate cross

ganjherbsmoke

ganjherbsmoke

that was essentially debunked seer was the one who claimed that and said he created it but it was later said that it was just another pheno of the original cross supposedly that came from the orignal crew, no real way to truly fact check much anyway considering even the cookie fams story has changed over time lol

elkhunter

elkhunter

so all distilled down...forum, thin mint, platinum, and animal are all just diff phenos of GSC ? maybe S1'S tho off the original ?

ganjherbsmoke

ganjherbsmoke

thats basically what the general consensus its most likely that s1s or bagseeds contributed to the majority of the known cookie cuts as the fam supposedly never really released theirs. But yea like i said the cookie fam originally said it was an accidental creation due to f1 durbs instability but later i was told by flux several times it was an intentional project lol. So who knows considering not even they know their own story apparently or they just like misleading ppl maybe haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom