Whats the number one most potent strain ever?

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

My Favorite All Time Strain would have to be Cinderella 99. It isnt the most potent that I have smoked, but it has been the best high. Very cheerful uppity,giggly, bubbly happy high....and thats what I want , is to be happy and giggly. I feel I am my best person when I am like that.

soserthc1

soserthc1

My Favorite All Time Strain would have to be Cinderella 99. It isnt the most potent that I have smoked, but it has been the best high. Very cheerful uppity,giggly, bubbly happy high....and thats what I want , is to be happy and giggly. I feel I am my best person when I am like that.
Would of never guessed and it is not supposed to be potent as it is exactly what you stated ......peace soser

619ster

619ster

I want to know what G13 y'all are claiming to have smoked??? If it's Dr. Greenthumb's S1's I think that's a straight marketing scheme! He ain't got the real deal G13. If anything he got a hold of Pacific or Airborne cut. Those are the only two G13's I've seen actually being passed around other than it's many other hybrids. I've tried nugs of those (not sure which one). It was pretty damn good IMO. Definitely can see why G13 got such hype. I'll believe peeps have tried the real deal G13 when Nev or Ortega themselves admit to ever passing out the cut (or maybe nugs possibly).

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

I smoked Nevs G,through Shanti;very nice,dirty taste,short high,good looks,bout it.I used a cross for breeding with,too.
Original Northy,Shiva Skunk,Green Dragon,Williams Wonder etc...are ALL better,and I do not believe the origin of G-13 to come from an under ground suite set up.I would say that it comes from Dr Suzuki's work in UBC.

StrainSeekers

StrainSeekers

Yeah 619ster it was Greenthumb's G13
Deff a marketing scheme. I mean it wasn't the worst smoke but just not my cup of tee.
On the other hand at same time was growin his iranian g13 and it was much sweeter, frost bomb. Kept her around!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I used to get some pure kush from Santa Cruz that would knock me out in one hit. It was actually so strong I couldn't smoke it as it affected my daily life and made me super zoned out and tired all the time. I would always get it with one or two og's, some urkle, sour, headband, whatever good shit was getting pumped out. But yeah, haven't smoked much that's put me on my ass like that stuff has.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I want to know what G13 y'all are claiming to have smoked??? If it's Dr. Greenthumb's S1's I think that's a straight marketing scheme! He ain't got the real deal G13. If anything he got a hold of Pacific or Airborne cut. Those are the only two G13's I've seen actually being passed around other than it's many other hybrids. I've tried nugs of those (not sure which one). It was pretty damn good IMO. Definitely can see why G13 got such hype. I'll believe peeps have tried the real deal G13 when Nev or Ortega themselves admit to ever passing out the cut (or maybe nugs possibly).
mine was actually g13/hp from ndn via hazeman so i am incorrect and did not read correctly and thou it was potent i was not a fan of the hashy taste.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

for me it would be pre 2000 salmon creek!
is this available as a well none person on here was sourcing it and i said i would look into it for him .....he specified without bigbud added ..... if you wanna know who pm me if not no worries just try to follow thru with my word........peace Aligee

Aligee

Aligee

is this available as a well none person on here was sourcing it and i said i would look into it for him .....he specified without bigbud added ..... if you wanna know who pm me if not no worries just try to follow thru with my word........peace Aligee
i should have some salmon here soom hopefully ive been offered her recently also from a very RELIABLE friend!:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Our moonshine haze tested at 25.5% thc and 3% cbd. It is very strong. Our stardawg 25 and 2% respectively.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Potency is hard to justify in just one strain but here goes my thoughts:

Most Euphoric high: 2000 Blueberry (Seattle area + Vancouver, B.c.) This was amazing and although I remember 2 distinctly different batches both had the most amazing blueberry flavor along with the most enjoyable and happy high. Very amazing to say the least.

Stoniest: 1997 some silver strain out of SanDiego that was just unreal! I seriously felt like I was tripping on something else. It was ridiculous and I have never seen anything even close since.

Top Bottom