whats the original original purple?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Before things like urkle and gdp and FF. What would be the purplest grape flavored landrace.
Whats the original original purple that somebody found on a mountainside somewhere and said "wow this tastes like purple"

pakistani chitral kush?

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Before things like urkle and gdp and FF. What would be the purplest grape flavored landrace.
Whats the original original purple that somebody found on a mountainside somewhere and said "wow this tastes like purple"

pakistani chitral kush?
Grand daddy purple

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

We used to get purple buds with some phenos of Columbian, back in the late 70s. It "smelled purple."

I doubt it's only one land race that does this.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Word. Still I wonder which one was the most. Cuz some things have that color but still not that flavor. Ive only seen real smooth fruity purple a couple times so I could understand a few people not even being fully familiar. You know what I mean. Not purple kush that just kinda tastes like a diesel. Purple trainwreck is candy but still not quite fully there with the purple. Urkel And GDP are more pure purples.
A real good fruity purple not just a kinda good one thats muttled with cake or gas or big bud or whatever. There's still a good handful of people out there who dont really know what a good full purple should be like.
I was just wondering which one was the most like that in the beginning. And then the most developed today version of it.
Probably Urkle/mendo is the answer I'm looking for.
Forbidden Fruit sets the purple bar to a new height. But thru a somewhat unlikely cross. Cherry pie isn't all that flavorful.
Perhaps urkle x tangie is what I'm after. Or vice versa.

BigV

BigV

The SR71 Purple Kush is the oldest purple kush I know of... It's Purple Afghani x Hindu Kush so as close to landrace as can be without actually being a true landrace...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It all depends on who your talking too lol

Top Bottom