Whats The Return % When Pressing Kief With Rosin Machine

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

does anyone know what the estimated return % is when using a rosin machine to press kief?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I donno I think you will have to factor the keif grade as well.

gumby420

gumby420

im getting around 40% return with trim bin sift but im only using a hair straightener for the moment, so im guessing ill get close to 50% with an actual press

WesCyber

WesCyber

that's a loaded question....being as you only get 6%-9% yield from your kief screen. Once you got your keif however Ive heard as high as 90% with a professional press. Each strains trichomes will be different and it takes some finesse to find the right temp and pressure for each strain.

vangs

vangs

im ordering the sasquatch rosin press, for 2200$ and 20tons of pressure, seems legit and i can have it this week!! owner said flower is 17-25% and kief and hash is 75-85% and even as high as 95% return. i will be posting results and pictures when i receive the press. hopefully my gg will yield good.

vangs

vangs

would like to see any other press beat that. just saw a video on IG, guy pulled .6 from 2.1 which is like 29%

C

Charles Kim

would like to see any other press beat that. just saw a video on IG, guy pulled .6 from 2.1 which is like 29%
Hey there, how was your experience with the kief? Was it good?

Latest posts

Top Bottom