whats the scene like in montana?

• Thread starter OldStageCoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldStageCoach

Lived in missoula for a bit back in the day and im a caregiver in CO right now.

whats the supply vs demand up there? Does quality move pretty well or is it slow going? Can you guys sell to dispensaries?

hotRod

hotRod

Montana doesn't have dispensaries we have store fronts

the quality of herb in Montana is as good here as any place
montanas like their dank they always have.

O

OldStageCoach

Montana doesn't have dispensaries we have store fronts

the quality of herb in Montana is as good here as any place
montanas like their dank they always have.

So are store fronts allowed to buy from caregivers or patients?

basicly im asking how hard it is to move 10lbs a month legally thru cities like missoula...:harvest::harvest::harvest:

O

OldStageCoach

Yeah Colorado too...guess thats why everyone is mailing shit east..

still coming to missoula for a visit...its been 14 years.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah Colorado too...guess thats why everyone is mailing shit east..

still coming to missoula for a visit...its been 14 years.
hey man if you are coming to town and have a patient card from Co, I would like to invite you to my store. Its just off Broadway, i always get excited to see what others think and I am super interested in the CO scene as well.

reloader

reloader

One thing I dont like about the MT law is the fact that you can only deal with one caregiver. I dont understand if you have your card, why you cant go to any store at any time. It makes no sense to be locked into one caregiver, and then you cant really sample anthing else legally. That is basiclly why I started growing my own.

Now I would agree with everyone that the quality is good though.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
One thing I dont like about the MT law is the fact that you can only deal with one caregiver. I dont understand if you have your card, why you cant go to any store at any time. It makes no sense to be locked into one caregiver, and then you cant really sample anthing else legally. That is basiclly why I started growing my own.

Now I would agree with everyone that the quality is good though.

I agree....this is the biggest issue with the Montana program....fine to sign with a caregiver....but I think you should be able to roam around and sample here and there

hotRod

hotRod

I agree....this is the biggest issue with the Montana program....fine to sign with a caregiver....but I think you should be able to roam around and sample here and there

I agree
The patient should have a choice

write a letter to Helena and let them know your thoughts
its the only way to make changes

S

strawD

basicly im asking how hard it is to move 10lbs a month legally thru cities like missoula...:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Totally impossible. if you were actually following the laws, you can only have 1 oz per patient, 6 plants per patient. To legally possess even 2 lb at a time you need 31 people to give you exclusive rights to provide their medicine. not a quick thing. To get patients, you need good herb to show them. to have herb to be able to supply that many patients, requires tha you already have patients. To stay within the laws you have to build slow and steady. Also all "dispensaries" are run by growers who also have friends so you're not going to get a high price unless you start your own clinic and know someone even then the retail prices here are significantly lower than cali or COLO.

Icing on the cake, no dispens will buy meds with cash so if you're cool with taking a business check and you have your company all legit with the IRS then thats where you start.

N

NHarmsway

Best b carefully the cops are like the basis of old my wife has her card I got us pulled over and they gave her possession of parif.and dangerous drugs ..they are out of control ...

N

NHarmsway

U are right these laws are flawed ..

N

Nadroj

$200-280/oz for most man... $200/oz from private grower for me... $225/oz for provider buds. The buds i pick up in bozeman are only the most chronic. I just picked up some OG Kush that is ok... only cost $420/65g
http://img857.invalid.com/img857/8352/dsc00050j.jpg

Silvertip i got a couple weeks ago from his provider for $340/1.5oz...
http://img694.invalid.com/img694/8097/dsc03094v.jpg

Here's what i pick up locally in Billings for $40-50/eighth
http://img163.invalid.com/img163/3549/dsc00022cb.jpg
http://img694.invalid.com/img694/7232/dsc00028kl.jpg

This is probably my favorite bud in the last few months... strawberry kush... grabbed $675/3 oz (strawberry kush, blue dream, and god bud)
http://img528.invalid.com/img528/4411/dsc02671k.jpg

Just some of the fire i pick up... i like his providers buds the most (usually :winking0067:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom